1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

delay in ICICI bank withdrawal

Discussion in 'Payment Processing' started by olddocks, Feb 7, 2008.

1. Kailash Badu

Kailash Badu Peon

Best Answers:
    Unfortunately, I don't have any cheque books with me at the moment. I contacted the customer support at ICICI and this is what they responded with.
    In the past, I have recieved ambiguous responses from the support. I think the guys at custommer support write a reply based on their personal experience. Reply of one guy doens't seem to agree with that of others and sometime they give information that is outright incorrect.

Can anyone verify that all branches of ICICI bank have same IFSC code for NEFT transfer?

Kailash Badu, Feb 19, 2008 IP
  2. bimal32

bimal32 Active Member

Best Answers:
    My last months transaction completed in 48 hours but this month it took 7 days (SBI Bank, Surat). So wait for 7 days now.

blogerclub, Whats TT copy BTW ??

bimal32, Feb 19, 2008 IP
  3. compmad

compmad Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks DP for posting this query. I tried to withdraw to my nri a/c from paypal and payment was reversed. My details are perfect and only doubt seems to be my account status.
    I contacted the bank and yet to get the reply. Any one have any suggestions?

compmad, Mar 7, 2008 IP
  4. abhithegeek

abhithegeek Guest

Best Answers:
    Hey i had made a transaction just 3 days before and i have got my money so no worries about it and u will get it soon :)

abhithegeek, Mar 7, 2008 IP
  5. abhithegeek

abhithegeek Guest

Best Answers:
    Please use the IFSC code of your branch in which your account is there... :)

abhithegeek, Mar 7, 2008 IP
  6. Freelancer4u

Freelancer4u Banned

Best Answers:
    Friends,now a days,all the banks are taking a very long time.. Im really fed up..

Freelancer4u, Mar 7, 2008 IP