1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Deindexing site ...

Discussion in 'SEO' started by drgeorgep, Oct 29, 2013.

Hi ... I hope this is the right area to post this question. Does google advise its applying a penalty to a website. Over the past two months or so, google as systematically de-indexed my site content. All the content is original, contracted for by me; roughly 4.5 non-duplicate content has been added weekly for 7.5 years. I provide a new sitemap each week. I disavowed all "unnatural links." I tried everything to figure out why the de-indexing, which now amounts to roughly 50% of my content, is occurring, each day, but to no avail. Only cause, I can figure, is penalty of some sort, but for what or why. All thoughts offered on this matter are appreciated. Thanks.

drgeorgep, Oct 29, 2013 IP
  2. pupul

pupul Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Too much disavow can harm your website.
    You have disavowed the good links that helps your website.

pupul, Oct 29, 2013 IP
  3. drgeorgep

drgeorgep Active Member

Best Answers:
    This would lead to such massive de-indexing? Wow! Thanks, but I hope not.

drgeorgep, Oct 29, 2013 IP
  4. tdimobilead

tdimobilead Member

Best Answers:
    do article and blog submission with proper link optimization and images plus quality of content and use long tail keywords in your post regularly....just try to get more traffic on your site by natural work....it will help you

tdimobilead, Oct 30, 2013 IP