1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Default Can you change amazon ebook description as much as you want or its limited?

Discussion in 'Copywriting' started by newzen374, Jul 8, 2014.

I would just like to know please if you are allowed by amazon to change your kindle ebook description as much as you want? If not, is their a limit to it like 3,4 times a month and so on? And does it also matter how many ebooks have you published on amazon kindle? And can you do it anytime?I would just like to know please if you are allowed by amazon to change your kindle ebook description as much as you want? If not, is their a limit to it like 3,4 times a month and so on? And does it also matter how many ebooks have you published on amazon kindle? And can you do it anytime?

newzen374, Jul 8, 2014 IP
  2. Mark Perez

Mark Perez Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As I know, Amazon doesn't allow their associates to change anything of their advertising material. How can they define it is your own word or an amended version of their words, well I don't know.

Mark Perez, Jul 10, 2014 IP