1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Default/Blank Wordpress Database - Download

Discussion in 'Databases' started by passionate_rohan, Apr 15, 2013.

Dear Friends,

Very recently, while testing few scripts, I backed up my Wordpress database and had to delete the one on my server. Unfortunately, due to some network issues my database was partially downloaded and I lost all the data.

To repair my database tables, I was looking for a blank WP database (.sql file) on the internet but surprisingly didn't find any.

So I had to go through a number of the tedious tasks like reinstalling another fresh version of wordpress, exporting blank database, merging with my partial database and finally uploading it in my old database.

At times, issues like this happen with many of us, so I hereby share a link of default/blank WP .sql file with you-

http://techclot.com/download/

Hope WP users will find this useful.

Regards,
    Rohan

passionate_rohan, Apr 15, 2013 IP
  2. ALI ALTAF

ALI ALTAF Member

Best Answers:
    If u need google adsence account then contact me in pm...........

ALI ALTAF, Apr 16, 2013 IP
  3. RDarby

RDarby Active Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    very good idea, surprised actually that this wasnt already available - I would say however, that users should be careful when restoring a database and make sure that config data is appropriately updated upon reinstalling!

RDarby, Jan 14, 2016 IP