1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Deck Construction Website for sale - EMD w/ BIG POTENTIAL - Original content

Discussion in 'Sites' started by ChR0n1k, Feb 20, 2012.

Hello DP'ers,

I have for sale my great Deck Construction website, deckconstruction.ca - Site is on the WordPress CMS featuring a high CTR theme. All original content written by me and some great writers I hired here on DP. I am selling because I have other projects I want to focus on. Just put adsense on the site so very little earnings as of yet.

Domain is at GoDaddy for a free push to your account. This site could easily be developed to rank and sold to a deck construction company, or used as a deck construction tips and plans blog how I have it set up now. Please PM me for more information or to make an offer. Thanks for looking!

deckconstruction traffic bars.jpg

Last edited: Feb 20, 2012
    ChR0n1k, Feb 20, 2012 IP