1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Deciding on adult category name driving me insane! help pls.

Discussion in 'HTML & Website Design' started by jasonk1234, Jan 12, 2018.

Spent the last month completely changing all categories and tags on my blog.
    then doing it again. then doing it again.
    Still cant decide.

Basically it is an adult humor blog.
    reduced to 2 categories.
    One, I post adult pics, mostly nudity gif's, and say just one or two funny or interesting lines.
    The other is a stories category. Where I will write a few paragraphs with an image.

The first category I have called "Memes". but that doesnt identify that every post is sexy adult content, usually nudity, and a funny comment added.

I have spent weeks on keyword tool. but ultimately want to decide what would be best for the user experience and a category you would want to click and see more.
    I was thinking adult humor. but the whole site is sort of about that. mostly every image is or could be a GIF. if that makes a difference.

Please help me decide on a category name. i have no one else to ask.

jasonk1234, Jan 12, 2018 IP
  2. jasonk1234

jasonk1234 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    have changed from memes to adult humor, until I come up with something else. really hope im not offending google gods by changing urls 100 times.
    Changed so many things its almost like a brand new site.
    Saw drop in traffic from 3k unique's a day to around 800.
    But the quality of the visits has increased which was the main goal.

jasonk1234, Jan 13, 2018 IP