1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Decided to remove adsense after 8 years

Discussion in 'AdSense' started by olddocks, Mar 16, 2016.

1. pmf123

pmf123 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    why not post the networks that are "better" its not like we are in competition with you

pmf123, May 19, 2016 IP
  2. indiasbull

indiasbull Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    GGGRRrrrRRrrr .......... :(

indiasbull, May 19, 2016 IP
  3. dcristo

dcristo Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    What you're referring to is behavioral targeting. It was launched back in 2009.

dcristo, May 19, 2016 IP
  4. Viral Google News

Viral Google News Banned

Best Answers:
    I will reveal everything very soon. I'm still new here. Got to learn about the forum and people here first.

Viral Google News, May 19, 2016 IP
  5. CpmStars.com

CpmStars.com Peon

Best Answers:
    Seriously, depending on your volumes and niche you can make at least, three or four times that with Ad networks. Even more if you choose campaigns that are relative to your traffic. Make a research of companies you can work with and what campaigns they run. You have to think beforehand if you want to sell your traffic on cpm, cpc or work on cpl (for leads) or cpa (for sales) The first option can help you earn money only if you have high volumes of daily traffic, CPC as well- high volumes and attractive ads.If you decide to work on cpc, you can consider native ads (recommendation widgets). You could of course combine different models. CPL and CPA campaigns can make you a lot of money if you have traffic in a specific niche. As an advertiser/network I have seen publishers being paid $100 in a day. As I already mentioned of course it all depends on your traffic.

CpmStars.com, May 19, 2016 IP
  6. seoaceindia

seoaceindia Banned

Best Answers:
    so which adnetwork u consider to use next?

seoaceindia, May 20, 2016 IP
  7. JamesColin

JamesColin Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    I don't think there is yet a general ad network with higher gains, since the start adsense has been dominating the market.
    But in the last three years I've cut myself completely from this field, so I don't know if things have changed..

Nevertheless, the trick back then was not in finding a better alternative, but to add other ad networks on the same page. Ad networks with differents ad formats, for instance adding infolinks.com in-text ads which adsense doesn't offer. Or slide-ins and other CPM ads.
    That way the global RPM of each of your page increases, and you diversify your sources of income, which is never a bad idea.

JamesColin, May 20, 2016 IP
  8. Globaledx.com

Globaledx.com Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hello... that happens with everyone. Google gives you equal chance to everyone who activated their AdSense account....so it's better for you to quit to protect your account from irreverent Ads.

Globaledx.com, May 20, 2016 IP
  9. suwandichen13

suwandichen13 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    From economy view, you cant run a site if you dont have any revenue source. Its nonsense if you start a blog just for fun and do not expected any income.

If i have a site with 100$/month, i will happyly to stay on track even the ads irelevant to my niche.

suwandichen13, Jun 4, 2016 IP
  10. mortality

mortality Banned

Best Answers:
    adsense is over for small sites and blogs, only big sites are good for adsense now, if you have millions of pageviews per day adsense is still good choice, i prefer https://propellerads.com for my blog

mortality, Jun 5, 2016 IP
  11. jv1999

jv1999 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Idk about anyone else... but everyone saying "$100 / month from adsense is great" makes me feel disheartened. I mean, aren't we all supposed to be making 10x+ that if our blog is good, $100 is supposed to be throwaway money and insignificant.

You see all these websites saying adsense gets you $200 / month if you write 30 articles and leave it. (as long as niche is very niche). Now I think they lied :D

jv1999, Jun 5, 2016 IP
  12. Dean_Saliba

Dean_Saliba Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Can you still block certain ads from appearing? Maybe that is an avenue to go down?

I've noticed this a hell of a lot lately! As a fellow runner (I stick to roads, but looking to venture into trial and cross country in the not-too-distant future) I see ads on my music site for running gear because I've been to running sites in the past and visited their ads. I'm not sure when Google started doing this kind of thing as I returned to using them about year ago (after not using them for a few years) and only just noticed this in the last month or two.

Dean_Saliba, Jun 5, 2016 IP
  13. wikinewforum

wikinewforum Banned

Best Answers:
    I suggest.

Put only 1 Adsence Ad
    or
    Put other site link (You can put my site banner, I can pay $200 per month) my site is www.wikinewforum.com

But do not put empty bcoz atleast you need to pay Domain fee right so $100 will be good from adsence

wikinewforum, Jun 9, 2016 IP
  14. billzo

billzo Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I have noticed that, too, which makes me wonder: why would any advertiser want to pay Google to bring a visitor back to its site who was just there?

billzo, Jun 10, 2016 IP
  15. tokyoice

tokyoice Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I would keep the AdSense running if I was you! - the users of your site, are interested in viewing your content, not the ads. That $100 turns into $1,200 a year, that could help with promotion, server costs, etc.

On a side note, I thought AdSense were based on users previous searches they've made?

tokyoice, Jun 10, 2016 IP
  16. marcyscreed

marcyscreed Active Member

Best Answers:
    If you're not interested with the $100 a month earnings from Adsense, then by all means disable it. Many have also left the platform and have used other options to earn such as affiliate marketing or even selling your own products.

marcyscreed, Jul 7, 2016 IP