1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Deceth.com 200px Banner Ads

Discussion in 'Advertising' started by Deceth, Apr 7, 2013.

Price

Information

Instant Pay:
Yes

Qualifies for feedback.

Info here is claimed by the seller and is not a replacement for your own due diligence.

Embed

HTML:
BBCode:
Link image:
    Hello,

I have a website about World Domination at http://deceth.com. It's a funny site that covers topics such as life-hacking, productivity and making money.

Traffic is currently low, but the site is gaining in popularity. Check it out for yourself, it's full of extremely unique content.

Now is your chance to buy ad space while the price is low! Secure your spot now for only 2$ per month.

I will publish ads that are 200x200 pixels. If it's larger, I'll shrink it down to that size. You can see where the ads are located by visiting the site. Look for the goat! ;)

First come first serve. Your ad will start at the bottom, but move up as the ones above it expire. New ads will be placed below yours. Keep renewing and you'll keep moving up.

In the last 30 days, the site had 221 visitors, 454 pageviews. That's a great rate of 2.05 pages per visit. The site has a low bounce rate of 76%. These are all indicators of a quality site. You can secure your Ad spot for a full year for only 24$ (12 months * 2$).

My goal is to make this site very popular. As traffic goes up, the cost of ad space will go up too. Buy now while the price is still low!

If you're interested, I'll accept payment via Paypal. The cost is 2$ per month. You will need to send me a banner ad that is 200x200 pixels, with a link to your site or product.

Thanks.

Deceth, Apr 7, 2013 IP