1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

    Advertising (learn more)

    Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

    Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

December 2009 PIP-PI Thread (Merry Xmas)

Discussion in 'Payments' started by mohsinkhalid, Dec 10, 2009.

  1. #1
    So what you guys think when will be our payments issued for this month of december? Due to Xmas google will pay us even earlier.
    SEMrush

    I think we should see payment in progress before friday the 18th
     
    mohsinkhalid, Dec 10, 2009 IP
    SEMrush
  2. neerajkumar

    neerajkumar Peon

    Messages:
    263
    Likes Received:
    0
    Best Answers:
    0
    Trophy Points:
    0
    #2
    l0l.. pip thread so early :O
     
    neerajkumar, Dec 10, 2009 IP
  3. SaurabhMit

    SaurabhMit Active Member

    Messages:
    455
    Likes Received:
    7
    Best Answers:
    0
    Trophy Points:
    60
    #3
    Usless thread. What are you people up to?
     
    SaurabhMit, Dec 10, 2009 IP
  4. blackhatbots

    blackhatbots Well-Known Member

    Messages:
    210
    Likes Received:
    1
    Best Answers:
    0
    Trophy Points:
    103
    #4
    lol Marry?
     
    blackhatbots, Dec 10, 2009 IP
  5. abdulrehman940

    abdulrehman940 Active Member

    Messages:
    600
    Likes Received:
    1
    Best Answers:
    0
    Trophy Points:
    55
    #5
    lolz, payment will process on 22-23
     
    abdulrehman940, Dec 14, 2009 IP
  6. anjelina27

    anjelina27 Member

    Messages:
    730
    Likes Received:
    0
    Best Answers:
    0
    Trophy Points:
    28
    #6
    you will get payment on 1 or 2 jan.
     
    anjelina27, Dec 15, 2009 IP
  7. alexman2012

    alexman2012 Active Member

    Messages:
    103
    Likes Received:
    0
    Best Answers:
    0
    Trophy Points:
    51
    #7
    Last year we saw PIP at 20 Dec ... I hope that I can see it at the same time. :)
     
    alexman2012, Dec 15, 2009 IP
  8. ssantiago

    ssantiago Peon

    Messages:
    62
    Likes Received:
    0
    Best Answers:
    0
    Trophy Points:
    0
    #8
    yes ! let's hope that we will see PIP earlier this month !
    Happy Holidays to everyone !!!
     
    ssantiago, Dec 15, 2009 IP
  9. mohsinkhalid

    mohsinkhalid Peon

    Messages:
    163
    Likes Received:
    0
    Best Answers:
    0
    Trophy Points:
    0
    #9
    It will be very PLEASANT FEELING if we recive it earlier lol
     
    mohsinkhalid, Dec 15, 2009 IP
  10. MrPJH

    MrPJH Well-Known Member

    Messages:
    1,066
    Likes Received:
    7
    Best Answers:
    1
    Trophy Points:
    155
    #10
    there are 90% chances to PIP earlier due to 25Dec in as in Nov was issued on 24 before 4 days of Eid hope this month too but the 10% chances are stronger than 90% there is hope only
     
    MrPJH, Dec 15, 2009 IP
  11. gusher08

    gusher08 Active Member

    Messages:
    492
    Likes Received:
    4
    Best Answers:
    0
    Trophy Points:
    78
    #11
    hope that they'll issue the payment before the 25th, :D
     
    gusher08, Dec 16, 2009 IP
  12. NetworkTown.Net

    NetworkTown.Net Well-Known Member

    Messages:
    2,022
    Likes Received:
    28
    Best Answers:
    0
    Trophy Points:
    165
    #12
    Well iv just went through my payments and last december i was paid out on the 29th December via electonic transfer, so maybe it will be around the same this year.
     
    NetworkTown.Net, Dec 16, 2009 IP
  13. lou15

    lou15 Member

    Messages:
    61
    Likes Received:
    0
    Best Answers:
    0
    Trophy Points:
    41
    #13
    Tonight PIP :D

    huhuhuhu...
     
    lou15, Dec 16, 2009 IP
  14. farhajr

    farhajr Well-Known Member

    Messages:
    1,978
    Likes Received:
    6
    Best Answers:
    0
    Trophy Points:
    128
    #14
    no pip in paklistan..
     
    farhajr, Dec 16, 2009 IP
  15. h4nh4n

    h4nh4n Peon

    Messages:
    932
    Likes Received:
    16
    Best Answers:
    0
    Trophy Points:
    0
    #15
    yeah would be great if the payment made before xmas :D

    merry christmas to all dp's member!
     
    h4nh4n, Dec 16, 2009 IP
  16. Mr. Gill

    Mr. Gill Active Member

    Messages:
    673
    Likes Received:
    8
    Best Answers:
    0
    Trophy Points:
    60
    #16
    Why not create PIP threads for the next 12 months now only!
     
    Mr. Gill, Dec 17, 2009 IP
  17. mohsinkhalid

    mohsinkhalid Peon

    Messages:
    163
    Likes Received:
    0
    Best Answers:
    0
    Trophy Points:
    0
    #17
    YOU SMART EHHH??.........NOT (borat accent) but NOT A GOOD Idea some of us might get banned so it wont be that popular lol
     
    mohsinkhalid, Dec 17, 2009 IP
  18. kenny_pure

    kenny_pure Active Member

    Messages:
    604
    Likes Received:
    4
    Best Answers:
    0
    Trophy Points:
    58
    #18
    all of us are waiting for good Christmas and New Year party.
     
    kenny_pure, Dec 18, 2009 IP
  19. F--K

    F--K Well-Known Member

    Messages:
    2,116
    Likes Received:
    51
    Best Answers:
    0
    Trophy Points:
    148
    #19
    Google pays Before 25th of December evri time . Last month evri one got paid on 22nd of Dec so this month it will be 22nd or 23rd would be the PI date
     
    F--K, Dec 18, 2009 IP
  20. denniss

    denniss Active Member

    Messages:
    590
    Likes Received:
    26
    Best Answers:
    0
    Trophy Points:
    70
    #20
    I'm betting $1 to whoever takes the bet that EFT PIP will be on the 22nd! (....i simply checked payment history for last 3 years;))
     
    denniss, Dec 18, 2009 IP