1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

debugging cakephp project with xdebug and netbeans

Discussion in 'PHP' started by techimtiyaz, Jan 29, 2012.

I am using cakephp 2.0.5. Please help me to debug the code using xdebug and netbeans. I am debugging it with the same but it is reflecting the error "Error: Index.phpController could not be found.
    Error: Create the class Index.phpController below in file: app\Controller\Index.phpController.php
    class Index.phpController extends AppController {
    So, Please help me to debug this so that i can get from where the final queries are generated
    techimtiyaz, Jan 29, 2012 IP
  2. awood969

awood969 Member

I'll need a little more information, can you tell me what you were trying to achieve and also copy some of your code in so I can see where the error might be (feel free to PM me with the code if you don't want to show it publicly).

awood969, Feb 1, 2012 IP
  3. amg55nj

amg55nj Peon

I am getting the exact same error and have not found a solution. It is when I download cake and try to go to localhost/cake/index.php.

That is the error it is showing and I have enabled mod rewrites under my apache server.

Thanks for any help you can provide.
    amg55nj, Feb 29, 2012 IP