1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

'death to America and Israel'

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by ly2, Sep 23, 2007.

1. LeoSeo

LeoSeo Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Denial is the continuation of the crime, true, whereas false accusations and hypocracy aren't very noble either.

That everyone knows thing, everyone knows Turks have a fame of great hospitality and compassion to those who are friendly, but no mercy when it's the other way around.

But on the other hand, everyone knows the western culture is who developed colonization and slavery which still partly goes on in todays world. There are things that could be criticized about Turkey, but humanity is not one of them, and moreso not by some western dude, that's just too much irony.

Since when Churchill's quotes been historical proofs? The issue is a lot more complex than you think. I can paste you some links, corpse photos or videos but it won't get us nowhere, it takes a great deal of early 20th century historical knowledge and WWI to figure it, not some papers of diaspora propaganda.

PS: Istanbul Pogrom is not related to the subject, see: apples & oranges.

Pretty much anyone can be charged with anything anywhere, does not mean he/she will be convicted. Besides,
    insuiting the national character IS a crime, remember racism is not for minorities, racism is racism whether it is against
    a minority or the majority. If you are defending racism against the majority is no subject to law, i got no say, your opinion, your country, but do not judge mine with a twisted ideology.

A murder can take place in anywhere of the world, you can't protect everyone 247, as a citizen of a place where is the most civil armed you should know that better, thing is, it is considered a crime by both by the laws and the society conscious and the and the murderer is in jail, make no mistake the Armenians are a lot safer in today's Turkey than an average black person in your country.

We are not talking individually about you nor me, if you identify yourself as an American who founded todays' America, then you should feel the need to take it on you, otherwise anyone can get rid of the accusations playing the one of my ancestors this and that card.

LeoSeo, Sep 29, 2007 IP
  2. bogart

bogart Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I'm not anti-turkish and I've met a lot of Turks while I was in Germany and they were always friendly people.

I'm seeing some rational discussions from the Turkish posters not like some of the extremists from London, Syria, Talaban etc

I realize it is a charged subject but genocide throughout the region is ongoing i.e. Iraq and Sudan as well as denial coming from Mahmoud Ahmenijhad of Iran

bogart, Sep 29, 2007 IP
  3. zangief

zangief Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    - There were aztecs , incas and a lot of indian tribes in America , most of them have gone. Where are they ?
    - There was a muslim state in Spain once upon a time. Where are they ?
    - Which country had systematic slavery ?

Armenians and Turks and other nations lived in peace under the rule of Ottoman empire for more than 700 years together , what happened in 1915 ? Have you ever heard of Turkish villagers killed ? Who provoked those events ?

This is life if you are weakened everyone begins to accuse you , If one day Usa and Uk is weakened we will possibly see Mr Bush and Mr Blair at the court of War crimes.(Mr Bush will also be accused of being a liar and we all know that this is true :) )

America is fighting against terorism - huh , do you believe this ? Turkish prime minister has made public that Pkk (terror group has heavy American weapons) America says we don't give them , yes they rain from the sky , the strongest army has lost them , do you believe this ?
    America also supports pejak - the iranian wings of pkk.
    These are politics and won't bring peace.

There is an on going anti-islam propaganda in the west , 20 years before there was those bad communists now bad muslims.

This is politics , American economy is not good they ate up Iraq , now they need a bigger victim (Iran) but they must persuade you.

How ? Hey look they are barbarians , they are bad , muslims are bad.
    Your are angels , I am the devil come and kill me.

- no we are not we are just humans like you , we have dreams just like you.

Politics man , politics (quote from the film platoon*)

*Vietnam War :
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vietnam_War_casualties
    Total dead: ~1,415,000
    Total wounded: ~2,094,000+

Vietnamese civilian dead: 2,000,000–5,100,000*
    Cambodian civilian dead: ~700,000*
    Laotian civilian dead: ~50,000*

zangief, Sep 29, 2007 IP
  4. The Webmaster

The Webmaster IdeasOfOne

Best Answers:
    Yepp, America is politics..

Indonesia is politics, India is politics, China is politics, Russia is politics.. everywhere in the world where Radical Islam Vs. other religion conflict is going on, is politics.

The Webmaster, Sep 30, 2007 IP
  5. bogart

bogart Notable Member

Best Answers:
    As a recall it, the Muslims invaded Spain just like they invaded Israel.

Here are some facts:

For over 3,000 years, Jerusalem has been the Jewish capital. Jerusalem has never been the capital of any Arab or Muslim entity. Even when the Jordanians occupied Jerusalem, they never sought to make it their capital and Arab leaders did not come to visit.

In 1854, according to a report in the New York Tribune, Jews constituted two-thirds of the population of that holy city. (The source: A journalist on assignment in the Middle East that year for the Tribune. His name was Karl Marx. Yes, that Karl Marx.)

A travel guide to Palestine and Syria was published in 1906 by Karl Baedeker; estimated the total population of Jerusalem at 60,000, of whom 7,000 were Muslims, 13,000 were Christians and 40,000 were Jews.

Some 850,000 Jewish refugees were forced to flee from Arab countries, due to Arab brutality, persecution and pogroms.

From 1948 till 1967 Arabs made no attempt to create a Palestinian state. Under Jordanian rule, Jewish holy sites were desecrated, 58 synagogues in Jerusalem were destroyed and the Jews and Christians were denied access to places of worship. Under Israeli rule, all Muslim and Christian sites have been preserved and made accessible to people of all faiths.

see http://www.therefinersfire.org/forgotten_facts.htm

Muslims sure have been busy the last 20 years and the World Trade Center attacks certainly made the muslim terrorists more infamous. Who needs anti-islam propaganda when you have Al Jazeera.

Most of Iraq's oil income will pay for a national budget of about $18 billion - about 80 percent of which is earmarked for government salaries, food and fuel subsidies, pensions, and other government operating costs. That leaves little money, even without considering the rising problem of oil-revenue theft, for reconstruction needs. [http://zfacts.com/p/58.html]

bogart, Sep 30, 2007 IP
  6. zangief

Best Answers:
    Yes but where are they ? You know that jews escaping from spain has been accepted by the Ottoman empire 500 years ago (ohh they are radical islamists how can they do that ? ) , You mentioned the population of Jews in Jerusalem (Kudüs) , a lot of muslim states governed that lands up to then but there are still jews there and they are majority , but you can not find a Muslim in Spain.How ??

My point is the genocide etc is just politics , jews have suffered but now they are using it everytime.I am bored of hearing it again and again , I watch band of brothers and there is an episode not good as the quality of other episodes about auschwitz , when I research about a fish recipe at you tube.
    I see Izzy a survivor of Auschwitz is giving a fish recipe.Are not the jews tired of being the genocide victims everytime.You occupy palestine because those are your promised lands in your religion but for who , for you and for your religion you can not expect palestine people to understand you and pay the sins of european nations.A solution for peace is needed.

Do jews ever ask themselves , Why ?
    Why they had problems 500 years before ? Why they are having problems now ? And do they have a solution for this ?

zangief, Oct 1, 2007 IP
  7. bogart

bogart Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Why should there be muslims in Spain. The invaders were repelled.

The leader of the Palestinians, The Grand Mufti, was working together with Hitler and Eichmann to exterminate the Jews.

The trans-jordan was divided in 1948. The Palestinian state is Jordan. Stop being greedy. You got your half.

Most of the arabs that came to Israel because they were looking for work after the Jews made the desert bloom.

bogart, Oct 1, 2007 IP
  8. zangief

Best Answers:
    For the Palestinians , Israel is the invader , can you see the point ? If I come to my house and say this house has belong to my grand grand father and it is promised in my book I'll take it.You can not expect to be understood.

I am trying to understand you , you only want to turn out to be right but this does not bring any solution.
    By the way how could the Grand Mufti from that less populated and deserted palestinian can work with Hitler.On these events it is always blurry , I am sorry but it should (could) be discussed.The laws and being the fear of called anti-semite stops people about making research and taking out the clear data.
    (This causes under the table discussions and grows hatred)
    This seems to be easy but if you stop thinking and researching barbarianism pops up when it finds time (you can not explain those events took place during WW2).
    My concern is about this.

zangief, Oct 1, 2007 IP
  9. bogart

bogart Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Palestinians were involved in the holocaust and they have a Palestinian State in Jordan.

I have documented the relationship of the Mufti with Hitler and Eichman here
    http://forums.digitalpoint.com/showpost.php?p=4525928&postcount=41

The Mufti wrote in his memoirs:

Our fundamental condition for cooperating with Germany was a free hand to eradicate every last Jew from Palestine and the Arab world. I asked Hitler for an explicit undertaking to allow us to solve the Jewish problem in a manner befitting our national and racial aspirations and according to the scientific methods innovated by Germany in the handling of its Jews. The answer I got was: 'The Jews are yours.

The Mufti - Apparently the coup was in great part the initiative of the Grand Mufti of Jerusalem, Haj Amin El Husseini. Husseini had fled the wrath of the British in Palestine, where he was wanted for his central role in the Palestinian "Arab Revolt." The Mufti had visited the German Consul General, Dohle, in Palestine on July 21, 1937, and is thought to have been in the pay of the Germans since that time. He is reputed to have met Adolf Eichmann in Palestine, when Eichmann had traveled there (in September or October of 1937) with another SS officer, Herbert Hagen, to investigate the possibility of deporting German Jews to Palestine. Based on war crimes testimony and the Eichmann trial transcripts, it appears that Eichmann and the Mufti later enjoyed a close relationship.

bogart, Oct 1, 2007 IP
  10. GTech

GTech Rob Jones for President!

Best Answers:
    The sad part about that is, they would still do the same thing today. Yet some afford "them" a victim status while lobbing out "nazi" and "hitler" at everyone else.

Good post! Bookmarked it for future reference.

GTech, Oct 1, 2007 IP
  11. bogart

bogart Notable Member

Best Answers:
    The Grand Mufti and every Jihadist's desire is to wipe out the Jews

Ahmadinejad, Iran and Hizbollah have the stated aim to Wipe the Jews of the face of the map.

Hizbollah is full of excuses but the truth is clear. Supposily Hizbollah is a resistance movement that seeks to liberate the Shebaa Farms, a 10 sq mi piece of terrority captured by the Israelis from Syria during the 6-day war. The UN has declared that the Shebaa Farms was Syrian terrority, However, Hizbollah continues to use the Shebaa Farms as an excuse for their plan of the final destruction of the jews.

a photo from a Hizballah swearing-in ceremony
    [​IMG]

bogart, Oct 4, 2007 IP