1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

'death to America and Israel'

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by ly2, Sep 23, 2007.

1. leet

leet Notable Member

Best Answers:
    You keep believing everything they want you to believe.

leet, Sep 27, 2007 IP
  2. bogart

bogart Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Turkey is not a free country. If you speak of the Armenian Holocaust in Turkey the government will lock you up.

bogart, Sep 27, 2007 IP
  3. leet

leet Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Lol really? Show me an Armenian that got locked up because of that. Orhan Pamuk said that in front of millions of people, is he in a jail locked up now? You know my country better than me? Oh well.. Not even worth my time to discuss with you.

leet, Sep 27, 2007 IP
  4. bogart

bogart Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Section 306 of Turkish Penal Code allows for jail terms of up to ten years for those who affirm the Armenian genocide.

Here is a photo taken by Armin T. Wegner a german soilder stationed in Turkey of children who died of starvation in the Amernian Genocide
    [​IMG]

bogart, Sep 27, 2007 IP
  5. gamer

gamer Peon

Best Answers:
    what a poor and ignorant guy.

gamer, Sep 27, 2007 IP
  6. LeoSeo

LeoSeo Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    There is no law in Turkey which prohibits discussing any piece of the history, only law that covers the issue is for those who insult the nation in the guise of historical science or actions that aims to provoke people trough the media. When in fact, you will be jailed in France and Switzerland just for opposing the claims, so we don't got shit to learn from the west regarding freedom of expression.

Let's have a look at the top 5 genocides commited in the past century, which of these have been commited by Muslims or took place in the middle east?

And let's not forget the entire demolishment of the native Americans, shall we? Duh, you dude should get a better arguement, as you see this will get you nowhere.

LeoSeo, Sep 27, 2007 IP
  7. Plutonic

Plutonic Peon

Best Answers:
    Yes, but history is denied and kept in secret, like Japan not being taught about WWII.

At least Germany had the balls to face up to what they have done, you country denies it, They moved to another part of the country? BULL SHIT so it's all a f*cking conspiracy against the Turkish government is it? They just all decided to leave at the same time just to stick it to the man?

I hope that you all burn in hell, Iraq, Iran, Turkey Afghanistan, we don't need you on our planet...

Plutonic, Sep 27, 2007 IP
  8. LeoSeo

LeoSeo Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I would respond to you till i see this:

Your planet? Clearly you haven't learned much in Gallipoli ;)

And with a comparison to another earlier post of yours it looks like you are either a native citizen of wherever you are and you carry the hypocracy in your veins or you are mentally unstable, so no need.

LeoSeo, Sep 27, 2007 IP
  9. Plutonic

Plutonic Peon

Best Answers:
    Haven't learned anything from Gallipoli?

As far as I am concerned we won that battle, a small amount of untrained, unwell soldiers vs. alot of well trained soldiers firing heavy artillery from hilltop strongholds like cowards, and yet 250,000 Turks died and only 140,000 Allied soldiers died.

We didn't win the battle, but we still won the war!

10. LeoSeo

LeoSeo Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Heheh well.. Besides the fact that there is no suspicion over who won the war, the more important part was we were fighting for our hometown whereas you were fighting for Brit interests(pity), anyways i won't talk in bad manners upon you further as i have sympathy for Australian people. I hope you guys don't burn in hell, we need you on our planet.

LeoSeo, Sep 27, 2007 IP
  11. Plutonic

Plutonic Peon

Best Answers:
    Lol, we are helping Israel not out of pity, and not just because we want to.

We are doing it because we are there allies, sworn to protect, and they are hugely outnumbered.

12. Plutonic

Plutonic Peon

Best Answers:
    Hell yeah! Israel aren't gonna back down, and they are backed by the worlds greatest powers!

Allah Akbar that Mother Fuckers!

Plutonic, Sep 28, 2007 IP
  13. gamer

gamer Peon

Best Answers:
    Take a look at history.

gamer, Sep 28, 2007 IP
  14. gamer

gamer Peon

Best Answers:
    And you idiot, take a look at Turks posts, is there any hate about jews? and where are you from idiot?

gamer, Sep 28, 2007 IP
  15. Plutonic

Plutonic Peon

Best Answers:
    I DIDN'T SAY IT ABOUT TURKEY IDIOT!

It is Iran I was talking about in that post...

So don't call me an idiot unless you have the facts!

Plutonic, Sep 28, 2007 IP
  16. leet

leet Notable Member

Best Answers:
    DragonKeeper, I thought you knew something, but after your last posts, I can clearly see you are dumb.

leet, Sep 28, 2007 IP
  17. bogart

bogart Notable Member

Best Answers:
    The denial is the continuation of the crime. Everyone knows that Turkey and Iraq are commiters of Genocide.

All these middle eastern countries have islam and nationalism as a cover to prove that they are right.

Winston S. Churchill, Prime Minister of Great Britain (1940-45, 1951-55)
    "In 1915 the Turkish Government began and ruthlessly carried out the infamous general massacre and deportation of Armenians in Asia Minor."

"There is no reasonable doubt that this crime was planned and executed for political reasons."

Additional Turkish Genocides in the 20Th Century
    #1 Turkey in addition to the American Genocide is guilty of extermination of an entire race of people, THE PONTIC GREEKS:
    pontic greeks genocide 1919 - 1923 300,000 of 700,000 pontic greeks killed
    http://query.nytimes.com/gst/fullpage.html?res=9A05E3DD1F38F934A2575AC0A9669C8B63
    #2 Istabul pogram
    100,000-strong Greek minority on September 6 and 7, 1955. Jews and Armenians living in the city and their businesses were also targeted in the pogrom. Their businesses burned and the remaining population of Conastantinople exterminated.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Istanbul_Pogrom

Orhan Pamuk has been charged with insulting Turkey's national character.

Hrant Dink commentator on Armenian affairs was murded in Istanbul by right-wing extremist Ogün Samast, a 17-year old Turkish nationalist.

It is a little known fact that only 30% of Turks have varying degrees of Central Asian ancestry. The Turks took wives among the conquered people and exterminated the rest. That's another reason the Turks are fanactial about their national identity. Because they know it is built on a house of cards. Here are some additional stats of ethic breakdown in Turkey:

kurds 20%
    circassian population estimated 5% of Population
    A good percentage (perhaps 10-15%) of Turks are Crimean Tatars
    Azeris 7.5

Now Ahmadinejad is getting Iran into the game and denying the holocaust. Ignorance allows crimes to be repeated.

My ancestors came to New York two hundred years ago from Europe and their were no native americans there and they had nothing to do with anything you are refering to.

On the other hand at this time period the Turks were attackingConstantinople and were granted three days of pillage which was required by the Religious Law serîat.

bogart, Sep 29, 2007 IP
  18. leet

leet Notable Member

Best Answers:
    It's Ä°stanbul, not Constantinople. I don't find the rest of your post worth replying as it's pure nonsense.

leet, Sep 29, 2007 IP
  19. bogart

bogart Notable Member

Best Answers:
    You are a young guy and think about it. So that your country does not continue with more genocides.

It was a a 17-year old Turkish nationalist that killed Hrant Dink the speaker for Armenian rights

bogart, Sep 29, 2007 IP
  20. leet

leet Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I support left wing. I am humanist. I'm no fascist, nor a fanatic Turkish. I'm not a blind citizen, and I am always objective about the politics and such of my country. I don't defend it in every condition just because I am Turkish. I know when to tell "it's wrong", doesn't matter if it's my country doing that or not. Plus, I do not think you're objective but I don't blame you. It's so normal that you think there had actually been a genocide after all the promotion Armenian lobbys have done for years, all based on lies.

leet, Sep 29, 2007 IP
    funkymario likes this.