1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

'death to America and Israel'

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by ly2, Sep 23, 2007.

1. leet

leet Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Does my age irritate you? Are you one of those losers who attack to my age when they're stuck with nothing? I'm 17, but have studied hell of a history for 8 years. I know a lot about war and military and what's gonna happen in Iran is you gonna get your ass kicked well.

leet, Sep 24, 2007 IP
  2. Plutonic

Plutonic Peon

Best Answers:
    DUDE YOU ARE SO STUPID!

You, your country and the rest of the Middle East (Except for Israel) are F*cked!

A couple of Lebanese with AK's? Your country can't even afford to eat, Who cares if you have AK47's they are old and useless against the tech controlled by the United Western Forces!

The Middle East is PUNY compared to our forces...

Do you remember the 1973 Yom Kippur War? And that was just Israel, Your starving, tortured slaves you use as soldiers are no match, NO MATCH AT ALL for our forces...

Israel, Russia, Australia, America, The U.K, China, and more, vs. The poorest group of countries on earth, YOUR COUNTRY IS IN POVERTY, and you think you can beat the most powerful force ever aligned?

YOU ARE KIDDING YOURSELF! Your Government, your family, your friends, your people, will die if your country dare faces our power!

We will crush you and you are certain to die if you even try to face up to OUR FORCES!

Plutonic, Sep 25, 2007 IP
  3. bfebrian

bfebrian Peon

Best Answers:
    a very nice guy...:D

bfebrian, Sep 25, 2007 IP
  4. Arnie

Arnie Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I liked the introduction speech for Iranians PM from the Dean at Columbia University. Great surprise.

Arnie, Sep 25, 2007 IP
  5. Plutonic

Plutonic Peon

Best Answers:
    Yeah^^ A petty and cruel dictator...

Amadad Arab Usef Whatever the hell his name is, plain and simple... he is a wanker!

6. bfebrian

bfebrian Peon

Best Answers:
    i like the name of george bush.... remind me of bush...

bfebrian, Sep 25, 2007 IP
  7. DevilHellz

DevilHellz Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Doesn't irritate me at all. Just fun to see you talk crap like you know something :)

Most Syrians are, if i am not mistaken. :eek:

[​IMG]

DevilHellz, Sep 25, 2007 IP
  8. Plutonic

Plutonic Peon

Best Answers:
    LOL!

Does anyone remember when Egypt and Syria tried to take over Israel?

And then Israel turned the tables and captured MANY Middle Eastern Countries, just to prove a point? and gave them back a few days later...

I am not from Israel, but I respect them, and I have no respect at all for any Iranian or Syrian...

9. Pauline

Pauline Peon

Best Answers:
    oof, I saw this coming.

Pauline, Sep 25, 2007 IP
  10. leet

leet Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I suggest you to read about Turkish army before generalizing all middle east.

You're not an authority that can decide whether what I'm writing is crap or not. What you know is what you believe, and what I know is what I believe. Just because you don't believe it, doesn't mean it's not true ;)

leet, Sep 25, 2007 IP
  11. RovingCalypso

RovingCalypso Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Saying that 'I'll kill you' isn't half as bad as actually killing someone.

RovingCalypso, Sep 25, 2007 IP
  12. Plutonic

Plutonic Peon

Best Answers:
    I didn't say I would kill them, I said that the armies of the world will destroy him!

And sorry leet, I didn't mean all of the Middel East, just the bad countries, our two countries have come a long way since Galipolli...

13. gamer

gamer Peon

Best Answers:
    hey mate do you know kuyruk acisi? he is enjoying his kuyruk acisi, lol

he is ignorant, don't care him.

gamer, Sep 26, 2007 IP
  14. bogart

bogart Notable Member

Best Answers:
    What I can say is that the extremists in the middle east have been getting away with murder and genocide for a long time.

#1) Turkey - 1918 Genocide against the Armenians
    #2) Palestians - Genocide against Jews lead by the Grand Mufti and his nephew Arafat
    #3 Iraq - 1987-1989 Genocide against the Kurds

bogart, Sep 26, 2007 IP
  15. leet

leet Notable Member

Best Answers:
    We have prooves that there has never been such a genocide. Many Armenians who live in Turkey also admit that the genocide is all based on a lie. There has never been a genocide. Plus, there was no Turkey in 1918, it was Ottomans.

leet, Sep 27, 2007 IP
  16. Plutonic

Plutonic Peon

Best Answers:
    There was a Genocide in turkey against the Armenians and there is NO denying it...

People also say the Holocaust didn't happen, but please leet tell me what happened to the thousands of Armenians?

Plutonic, Sep 27, 2007 IP
  17. leet

leet Notable Member

Best Answers:
    They had to be moved to another part of the country because there was a war going on and the Armenians were under Turkish extremists' threat since the security got low because of the war. Almost everyone who could hold a gun was sent to war and even under these circumstances, Ottomans decided to move Armenians to a safer place under protection of a part of the army. Of course while moving, some of them died because of illness and such. Some of them got attacked by small extremist gangs that you could find almost anywhere at that time. The intention was to guard them while moving them to a safer place and we lost many soldiers just because we were trying to move them to a safer place but of course some died for some reasons. And again, if the intention was to kill them, how could Armenians and Ottomans live together for hundreds of years? Plus, if there was a genocide, it would mean almost all the Armenians were killed at that time (looking at the numbers being given) so how could there be still so many Armenians in the world? Both numbers and the genocide is all about a lie which has been created for political reasons.

PS: Again, there was no Turkey at 1918. It was Ottoman Empire.

leet, Sep 27, 2007 IP
  18. The Webmaster

The Webmaster IdeasOfOne

Best Answers:
    What good those missile can do when you wont have a launch pad to fire those up? No country, and I repeat no country have enough power to go head on head with either US or Russia, not even US or Russia.

Iran with meager defense budget of 4 billion cant stand for 7 days in conventional war against US let alone the nuke war. One has to be extremely stupid and suicidal to attack US with nukes.
    Let see the facts, with conventional war heads, those missiles are next to nothing. Nuke war heads? Dare you fire one nuke on US, and trust me, before the missile will leave your border, your country will be wiped off with super sleek, 4th generation, packed with enough punch to wipe Iran/Syria, ICNMs.

And US has very much capability of shooting down a missile fired from Iran. Alas.. the same can not be said for Iran and/or Syria..

Errr.. if you count on a head on head war. US doesn't depend on any country (Not even Nato) let alone the Israel. Iran even with Syria DOES NOT stand a chance.
    Yes thats middle east, but dare you go nuke against US, the people will say - "Once upon a time there was the middle east."

I pray to the god you dont see yourself waking up from your delusion, because, War... kills innocent people. And Iranian people are good people.

The Webmaster, Sep 27, 2007 IP
  19. pizzaman

pizzaman Active Member

Best Answers:
    fight fight fight kill kill kill bomb bomb bomb
    shut the f up
    you are all welcome to take this message personaly if you support any war against any people
    make love not war

pizzaman, Sep 27, 2007 IP
  20. bogart

bogart Notable Member

Best Answers:
    The Amernian Geocide is a proven fact.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Armenian_Genocide

Ahmadinejad is saying the same about the Jews. The genocide is all based on a lie. There has never been a genocide.

bogart, Sep 27, 2007 IP