1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Death of Ezine Articles Soon ?

Discussion in 'Copywriting' started by delmoon01, Feb 13, 2010.

1. expertofexperts

expertofexperts Active Member

Best Answers:
    They do accept new writers but the thing is that they have huge competition and many are only looking to get a backlink. The quality is not there and even EZA are not making much efforts to curb such spammers.

expertofexperts, Feb 15, 2010 IP
  2. puresilk

puresilk Peon

Best Answers:
    Why do you think you don't get a valid SEO link anymore? Can you explain.

puresilk, Feb 16, 2010 IP
  3. expertofexperts

expertofexperts Active Member

Best Answers:
    Even he don't understand what he has written and even didn't bothered after posting :)

I think he is trying to say, in some other sense, that EZA cheats you away by taking your content and do not gives a outbound link,.... which is one of the worst knowledge one can have....hahahah

expertofexperts, Feb 16, 2010 IP
  4. TakeThat

TakeThat Guest

Best Answers:
    One website, which is focused on bring a much higher quality of content is PublisherHQ.

TakeThat, Feb 17, 2010 IP
  5. alexa_s

alexa_s Peon

Best Answers:
    You may have been "implying" it. Many people do. Some even state it expressly (believing, apparently, for some bizarre reason that it might be true). However, it isn't true. It never has been true, and it isn't true now. Almost everything I've ever had published (and continue to have published now) at EZA has been duplicate content. ;)

alexa_s, Feb 17, 2010 IP
  6. Dreads

Dreads Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Ezine has made room for new article directories to come in. As long as there is a demand for links, traffic and internet marketing, Ezine will not die out.

Even if Ezine is becoming "ineffective" each day, everything loses or gains in value. We just hope for the best, and keep at what we do. Ezine could be slacking because of the small depression and slow economy, who knows? You have no solid proof either. It may drop in certain queries, while the same time it also gains new, higher, spots on other queries. Lets face it, we are basing this all on theories tho, but just to say some site is going to die out in a year is nothing but fear mongering lol.

Dreads, Feb 17, 2010 IP
  7. alexa_s

alexa_s Peon

Best Answers:
    Indeed.

And as we can see from some of the posts above, some people are basing it not only on "theories" but on their own deeply mistaken beliefs about Clickbank's practices and policies. :rolleyes:

alexa_s, Feb 18, 2010 IP
  8. johnnfoy

johnnfoy Peon

Best Answers:
    About.com and Wikipedia. Most people don't give a crap about cheapo articles anymore...

johnnfoy, Feb 18, 2010 IP
  9. technorated

technorated Peon

Best Answers:
    they choose only the one with quality article, all because those stupid spammers...

technorated, Feb 18, 2010 IP
  10. kaka786

kaka786 Peon

Best Answers:
    I think Articlebase is much better, ezine are just selfish now! they have to remember WE the publishers have made them what they are! and now look at them making restrictions towards us, cant put affiliate links, only can put 2 links, etc we work while they enjoy our benefits! i dont use them any more as there are more better article directories out there :)

kaka786, Feb 18, 2010 IP
  11. Pixelrage

Pixelrage Peon

Best Answers:
    Good riddance. I see eZine and all similar sites as garbage piles where backlinkers dump their trash. All it does is clog SERPs with crappy spun articles and senseless/unhelpful stuff that exists just for the backlink on the bottom of the page.

Pixelrage, Feb 18, 2010 IP
  12. jspirit

jspirit Peon

Best Answers:
    maybe you right, but i still using ezine also for searching good article, so they have so much high value article
    i believe they will survive

jspirit, Feb 19, 2010 IP
  13. drdavidnd

drdavidnd Peon

Best Answers:
    What?! They accepted me easily. I notice an boost in sales about 3 days after my articles are live. EZA is great and far and away my favorite articles site, and I have been trying the others mentioned here as well.

drdavidnd, Feb 20, 2010 IP
  14. drdavidnd

drdavidnd Peon

Best Answers:
    The only problem I am seeing with EZA is that I wish they worked on weekends. I only see progress on my article submissions on weekdays.

drdavidnd, Feb 20, 2010 IP
  15. lethal0r

lethal0r Member

Best Answers:
    ive been using ezine for years and it still provides a high ranking source of followed backlinks. i also write helpful, unique articles, so when people read the article they know what to find on my sites. good for me, good for the reader. why would google want such a site to go away?

lethal0r, Feb 20, 2010 IP
  16. hosealim

hosealim Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    agree! that why i always try to submit over the weekend and hopefully i get it approve by before the next weekend.

and now with twitter integration, I like EZA tweet my article directly. i think is cool.

my only complain is, article schedule to be published should be a standard feature and not a premium (paid) subscription. well, my 2 cents.

hosealim, Feb 24, 2010 IP
  17. MrSparrow

MrSparrow Active Member

Best Answers:
    links coming from EZA are really low in value in my opinion. Mostly because besides your link there are a LOT of other links on the same page: google ads, newest articles, most viewed, most published.....so all the PR juice gets divided to all the links, greatly diminishing your PR share.

I think that the best use for EZA articles is the traffic coming from them to your site, especially if any of your articles are placed on a high position in google.

MrSparrow, Feb 26, 2010 IP
  18. omarabid

omarabid Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I read few articles on Ezine, they are just crap, useless content. It's content made for search engine, by writers that want to increase their backlinks.

omarabid, Feb 26, 2010 IP
  19. hosealim

hosealim Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    What I learn from expert. They dont use Ezinearticle to increase PR. EZA is use to get people with a specific needs to your landing page. from your landing page, u try to sell them something.

hosealim, Mar 7, 2010 IP
  20. scheng1

scheng1 Peon

Best Answers:
    I find the articles of the articles not as good as those from Buzzle and Articlealley. However, in term of indexing and page views, Eza still the best. I doubt it will die anytime soon.

scheng1, Mar 7, 2010 IP