1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Dear Ron Paul Lemmings: Explain to Me This

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by cupid, Dec 30, 2007.

1. Zibblu

Zibblu Guest

Best Answers:
    I don't see why I have to agree with a candidate on 100% of the issues to support him? If that were the criteria I wouldn't support anyone! I agree with Paul on my biggest issues (foreign policy & civil liberties) so if I disagree with him here and there on other issues - that's not enough for me to drop my support of him. I think it's time we look at the big picture. Too often in the past we have been controlled by the parties to vote based on silly "hot button" issues like gay marriage and the like.

Zibblu, Dec 31, 2007 IP
  2. cupid

cupid Peon

Best Answers:
    If Ron Paul gets elected and does his job, we will still come back to where were now. Merry-Go-Round. They say things don't change.. Just don't underestimate human nature. In all revolution, people are promised better life and tend to come back to face situation that is far worse than before.

Nationalism, Patriotism, Constitution and Globalism is for the feeble.

If you rely on someone to give you freedom, then you surely be disappointed.

Only true freedom you will ever get is having your own empire. If someone try to put a dent on the empire, call up on the father of Blitzkrieg (note: not hitler, hitler copied him.) :D

ps: I bumped into Austrian Economics long before I even heard of Ron Paul. Conformist don't mount to anything.

Happy New Year! Do put in some money for Ron Paul.

cupid, Dec 31, 2007 IP
  3. Briant

Briant Peon

Best Answers:
    Come to think of it, I haven't seen Jackuul in a while.

Briant, Dec 31, 2007 IP
  4. guerilla

guerilla Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Jackuul has been around a little, but he's busy planning an invasion of Asia, so he hasn't been posting much. :D

@Cupid, even if we lose, we win. Revolutions aren't frozen moments in time. You have to get the wheel turning, the RPMs higher and higher until it becomes unstoppable.

A lot of people say, "Dr. Paul cured my apathy".

He may have cured it, but with the viral notion of self responsibility and education. This is going to create a whole new generation of conservatives and libertarians.

I think it is going to become harder and harder for the panderers to continue politicking to the people. So much has changed with the consciousness of the people in the last 6 months.

guerilla, Dec 31, 2007 IP
  5. ncz_nate

ncz_nate Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    which is evident in my case. since the end of october i found new meaning to politics. and just today my sister got me a "constitution for dummies" book for Christmas.

i'll have her and her husband at the ballots April 22nd along with rest of my family.

as well as state. i have a simple strategy that may help turn the tide here i'll use in a couple months ;)

ncz_nate, Dec 31, 2007 IP
  6. AGS

AGS Notable Member

Best Answers:
    That's never a bad thing mate. :D

AGS, Dec 31, 2007 IP
  7. pingpong123

pingpong123 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Thats a book i gotta get quickly, wednesday i will be at the post office registering republican:D

pingpong123, Dec 31, 2007 IP
  8. Remotay

Remotay Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Haha. Instead of linking us a 2 Hour video, Why don't you try to attack some of Ron Paul's views, and Libertarian views yourself? Looks to me your know very little about economics, and found one video supporting whatever backwards logic you believe in, and pass it off as undeniable evidence that your opinion is correct, even though its not the opinion you formulated on your own, but rather picked up by listening to some random guy on the internet.

Remotay, Jan 1, 2008 IP
  9. pingpong123

pingpong123 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Sounds like a one line copy and paster to me:D

pingpong123, Jan 2, 2008 IP