1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Dear Freelancer:

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by mojimoji, Feb 19, 2018.

Hey everyone!

I'm currently a college student doing a research project on the freelance economy. We're exploring ways in which freelancing can be better for freelancers- fairer, more empowered, better benefits? etc.

This seems like a wonderful community and we would LOVE to get your help if you live in the US and work as a freelancer. I promise it's quick and painless- will be over in 5 minutes or less!

Thanks so much in advance!! Very much appreciate it.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdTk3kgBaP6ilV8ePQ1Lfzo2Am57YyeTbptQ7NRWi-iWOq5Ng/viewform?usp=sf_link

mojimoji, Feb 19, 2018 IP
  2. jrbiz

jrbiz Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    I live in the U.S. and hire freelancers for a variety of projects on a regular basis. I also do a little consulting on the side as a freelancer, but have a full time day job (where I hire freelancers.) It did not seem like your survey was looking for someone like me, so I did not fill it out.

jrbiz, Feb 19, 2018 IP