1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Dear Bing, from 4747tablemesa, has the time come?

Discussion in 'Bing' started by Forsh, Jul 4, 2016.

4747 Table Mesa, that is right here where I sit, wondering, what you plan on doing -- if anything, if ever?There has never in this past 15 or 16 years like today.

I was in Google beta, and yes, it was very good at returning accurate search results, especially when you consider the competition Google had at the time. I have to confess, I really didn't want to stop using Ask Jeeves, that was a tough decision.

I think if you just add cool, cant livewithout search operators, or look at all the seo tools out there. Build awesome seo tools into Bing that no other search does.

So I typed in "Bing webmaster forums" ...
    What came up first, was a blog post by Bing staff in 2014. That post said you were closing your forums. So in lieu of, and in a bittersweet sort of way, me being a member of DP, meant that I had always been a member of the unofficial, but main, Bing webmaster forums. Bing, work with webmasters and such to make additions to search in some way.

Remember, if you build it they will come.......

Last edited: Jul 4, 2016
    Forsh, Jul 4, 2016 IP