1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Dealing with vertical pictures on Instagram

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by Alfred001, Dec 5, 2017.

What's the best way to deal with the issue of an image being too long in the vertical dimension to fit without cropping?

Is there something that can be done natively to IG? I've seen people recommend apps, is there anything that can be installed on a desktop PC, rather than going on my phone?

Alfred001, Dec 5, 2017 IP
  2. usasportstraining

usasportstraining Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    Yes. Use Paint.net. It's free. You can adjust the size of the image, along with other things ezpz.

usasportstraining, Dec 27, 2017 IP
  3. GavinVance

GavinVance Peon

Best Answers:
    You can use paint or Adobe Photoshop CC.

GavinVance, Feb 19, 2018 IP
  4. ako1989

ako1989 Peon

Best Answers:
    I always use Photoshop to make a square frame ( 1080*1080 px) , specially when i want to design a typography pic for my Instagram page ... if you can't access to Photoshop ... I recommend you a useful app
    "Inshot"
    Inshot helps you to make square photo, put watermark on pic and videos and convert video to be upload on instagram
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.camerasideas.instashot&hl=en_GB

ako1989, Feb 20, 2018 IP