1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

*DEAL! Huge database [VS] tweetAdder lifetime license ..

Discussion in 'Twitter' started by hani.ezz, May 14, 2011.

Hi Guys,

I work in a major and global telecoms company have more than 103 branches around the world. Now, I'd like to say what do you think "to get a deal?". Yeah! That's awesome really. Then, what is the deal? If you provide me the latest version of TweetAdder PRO v3.0 with lifetime license I will give u a huge database with no effort or manually get methods anyway from any one following below:

1. Huge database of verified contacts for foreign and inland Entrepreneurs, Investors, Businessers, Ventures, Funders, Bankers, Founders & Co-Founders, Presidents, CEOs, CMOs, COOs, CIOs, CTOs, CFOs, CNOs, CSOs, CVOs, and other Exec. directors based on "United Arab Emirates" includes Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Ajman, Sharjah, RAK, Jebel Ali, Free Zones - [Last update April 30, 2001]. *When select this option you will get FULL database without any exception.

2. Huge database of confirmed subscriber emails for over 15 destinations in Middle East includes (Egypt, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Qatar, Bahrain, Kuwait, Oman, Iraq, Jordan, Lebanon, Palestine, Syria, Sudan, Yemen, Iran, Turkey) - [Last update May 6, 2011]. *When select this option you must determine maximum 5 destinations only of all ME countries above.

3. Huge database of registered American, Canadian, European, Australian shoppers/buyers/traders - [Last update February 18, 2011]. *When select this option you will get FULL database of maximum 3 markets you targeted before.

4. Huge database of mobile subscriber numbers for 518 global network at +70 country worldwid - [Last update is daily]. *When select this option you must determine 3 countries around the world and determine what's the networks you want to get it in this countries. I can provide you +100K of mobile subscriber numbers for maximum 2 netwok you choice for each country.

Just select one from above options and tell me to share for you *FREE that after getting a TweetAdder PRO v3.0 with lifetime license. Huh! What are you waiting for? Try a Deal, Reach Professionals, Expand Your Business Oversea. *That's better than ever!

If anyone interested! Please keeping say HELLO or feel free posting here. *THIS OFFER NOT SALE - JUST SHARE.

Cheers!

hani.ezz, May 14, 2011 IP
  2. hani.ezz

hani.ezz Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Thanks everybody! The deal has done ..

you can lead more deals same this via follow me on twitter @hani_ezz ;)

Kindly!

hani.ezz, May 16, 2011 IP