1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Deadly Combo (Quality + Affordability)

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by M_harry, Mar 1, 2017.

Price

Information

Instant Pay:
No

Does not qualify for feedback.

Info here is claimed by the seller and is not a replacement for your own due diligence.

Embed

HTML:
BBCode:
Link image:
    I may not have a fancy infographic to sell my services, but my writing will surely sell it. I am here to build a long-lasting relationship that's going to stick around for a long time.

It's 2017, and the content is still the king. If you are making a money/niche/authority site on which you are going to bank, then you need content that is like a piece of art.

When you are investing your money in content, then you deserve par excellence. A content which will keep the visitors glued to your site and will skyrocket your incoming visitors.

I have been ghostwriting for past 5 years, and my articles interact with the readers. I know the perfect recipe for a viral post. My written articles are accepted by the majority of high authority sites.

Simply say that your investment in my service will bring you profitable returns.

Here Is What I Have To Offer To You:

• A High-Quality Content which is exclusively written by me, no team – no outsourcing.
    • Content that will convey all of your ideas and viewpoints to the readers.
    • Articles which will make your visitors keep coming back.
    • 100% unique, CopyScape passed and proofread articles.
    • I also use Grammarly premium, so you will have a tough time finding any grammatical mistakes.
    • The Fastest TAT depending on your project.
    • Versatile and All-Round Writer. I can write on almost anything, from usual to explicit, all niches.
    • You have an extraordinary task, no problem I got you covered, we can talk about it and try to bring your desired outcome.
    Pricing
    $1 per 100 words

Bottom line

I am providing you with an affordable and a high-quality content with a fast TAT. For me, client satisfaction is a priority rather than just blindly completing tasks. I am not just your content provider, but think of me as your business partner.

As I am the only person, the TAT may differ in various aspects. I will try my best to provide you with an appropriate TAT.

So what’s stopping you from ordering high-quality content?

Pm me, Skype, or Gmail me. I'll do my best to get back to you ASAP.

E-mail:

M_harry, Mar 1, 2017 IP
  2. esther.paul

esther.paul Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    77.8% - 7
    Hi,
    I have messaged you on Skype :)

esther.paul, Mar 12, 2017 IP
  3. hardip2057

hardip2057 Banned

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    0.0% - 0
    I just added you to skype. Can you please accept request and discuss?

hardip2057, Apr 11, 2017 IP