1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Deactivating FB ADS at night ruin the pixel growth?

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by Loque, Dec 9, 2020.

Hello Forum,

I'm asking if deactivating FB ADS at night ruin the pixel growth?
    I'm thinking to do it to increase the quality of impression/clicks, I imagine at night a person how much is tired to make quality actions.

Loque, Dec 9, 2020 IP
  2. Loque

Loque Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Juherianto I have tested an AD for 10 days with bad results. A sale made the first hours it has published, unfortunately the pixel was set wrong and fb did not counted it. Also with my inexperience I have deactivated / changed the ad configuration every day and for sure the pixel learning phase has been reset multiple times. I have not changed the ad set for sales after it has been improved by likes but still no sales. Now I definetely deactivated that ad to change item sold with a new ad that i'm only setting for some days for interactions and then I'll create one for sales.

Please tell me if I'm doing well. I'm setting a low budget for interactions and then I'll sett 10$ for the sales ad.

Loque, Dec 16, 2020 IP