1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

De-Indexed from Google. Re-Indexed again.

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by LR900, Dec 26, 2016.

I got deindexed from google because of the ad network I used (sneaky mobile redirects). I removed the ad code, requested them a Reconsideration via Search Console.

Three days later and their response was positive, so I am to be reindexed. My question... how long do you think until I can get back my old stats back?

I had 4000 unique visitors per day. Now I have about 600. I sent google an xml sitemap. Even if I copy paste my site link, i still don't see anything on their results (this is very confusing to me)

LR900, Dec 26, 2016 IP
  2. FarrisFahad

FarrisFahad Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Honestly I don't know. But if it was anything like a penguin recovery, I would say at least two weeks. It might be earlier or later, but that's my guess.

I have a question for you ...

How long did it take you to get to 4000 visitors a day?

FarrisFahad, Dec 26, 2016 IP
  3. LR900

LR900 Peon

Best Answers:
    Yay, my site is back on google today, and my visitor stats increased by about 30%.. I thought it would take months or years, so thank you for uplifting my spirits

It took me more than 3 long years of work and about 600 articles so far. For the first two years i maxed at like 10.000 unique visitors a month, but in early 2015 that number slowly started increasing to 100.000 per month and over. Only 2 months ago did I put banner ads to pay for servers, and earned over 400 a month. But on Xmas I get deindexed

LR900, Dec 26, 2016 IP
  4. LR900

LR900 Peon

Best Answers:
    It seems that some of my old articles are on #1 page in google, like before.

This is very good. I thought I would lose my good rankings on some of my most popular posts, but it seems they are back like before.

So to recap, I was deindexed on the 23rd, applied for reconsideration and accepted on the 26th, and got back on google today (27th) with my traffic increasing for several hours.

Hopefully, this will be of help to other people who will get reindexed, as I could not find this info online.

LR900, Dec 27, 2016 IP
  5. ulterios

ulterios Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Congratulations on a successful reconsideration. Many people will give up or not make the needed changes/fixes to get their websites status in Google back.

Thanks for sharing your experience with others who might be doubtful that a successful reconsideration can happen.

Good luck with your site. :)

ulterios, Dec 27, 2016 IP