1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

David Petraeus - Paula Brodwell - Jill Kelley

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by britishguy, Nov 12, 2012.

1. popotalk

popotalk Notable Member

Best Answers:
    We know you serve in our military here Rob but I doubt our buddy ever had even if he's over 25.

2 things ! Everyone will know how many usernames he's got and second he's gonna get banned.

popotalk, Nov 18, 2012 IP
  2. John Bull

John Bull Active Member

Best Answers:
    My dear Robbo, I must just reply to your complimentary note, but will then "cut" this nonsense. I see that your Hoppo Popo has joined in with his frantic drum banging and mentions "banning" poor old JB, just because he is infinitely more articulate and intelligent than the "Old Guard" and is able to literally tear you all to shreds. Well, if ya can`t beat `em, ban `em eh ? Sorry Popo, you are just feeling your age. Advance by walking backwards eh Popo ? I understand, you have my sympathy.

Now Robbo, you obviously know nothing about the military and their confidentiality, protocol and procedures, but I already knew that, you have merely confirmed it. I have the balls OK Buddy, but they are not big enough to beat the system.

Even if I gave you my full name, ex-military rank, number, service years and engagement details, in fact the lot, your fictitious sleuth in the UK would find it completely useless. He would not be able to check damn all, a virtual Babe-in-the-Wood.

Our MOD simply does not let inquisitive odd balls from the general public just walk up and access their confidential records. It is almost an impossibility with my regiments to check service records, they are classified as Special Service and semi-secret. Even I myself as a serving soldier at the time would never have been able to even check my own details ! Forget it man, you are living in Cuckoo Land. Either believe me or not, I could not give a toss.

AND Robbo old fella, you will find exactly the same situation exists in the US. Drop the act man, come clean, the nearest you have ever been to the US military was watching "Apocalypse Now" - good film though. Probably Popo sat next to you crunching his Popcorn's.

Now let us stop this hanky-panky of slagging-off each other and get on with some more constructive issues relating to Forum threads.

Sweet dreams
    John

John Bull, Nov 18, 2012 IP
  3. ryan_uk

ryan_uk Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    Read this carefully, "John Bull" (such an apt surname) and think about what you're posting.

Maybe try a new forum name - "Del Boy", perhaps?

ryan_uk, Nov 18, 2012 IP
  4. robjones

robjones Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Lol. I apparently missed something. Somebody finally figure out his alter-ego? I had my money on it being Stox. Who won the raffle?

robjones, Nov 18, 2012 IP
  5. Corwin

Corwin Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I agreed with your stOx assessment. Maybe the Mods did, too, because as of today, November 18 2012, John Bull is Banned.

I think you are right and he is/was stOx. When he was accused of being stOx he issued a long, strange denial, and afterwards his posts got even worse.

Happy Thanksgiving!!!

Last edited: Nov 18, 2012
    Corwin, Nov 18, 2012 IP
  6. robjones

robjones Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Funny part is his cloak and dagger story. My friend that's a uk spec-op tells his name without all the drama.
    JB pretends he's 007. What a doofus.

robjones, Nov 18, 2012 IP
  7. ryan_uk

ryan_uk Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    They might seem similar in their behaviour/views, but their writing styles suggest they are two different people. (Or he spent a long time changing it.)

He probably reads Chris Ryan and Andy McNab (both good authors) and finds himself believing he's actually in those fictional worlds. Armchair SAS.

ryan_uk, Nov 18, 2012 IP
  8. Corwin

Corwin Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    It seemed like the awkwardness of his language betrayed the fact that he was attempting a different writing style.

Corwin, Nov 19, 2012 IP
  9. grpaul

grpaul Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Think we'll ever get the TRUE story on Benghazi?

grpaul, Jan 8, 2013 IP
    robjones likes this.
  10. robjones

robjones Notable Member

Best Answers:
    "No"... at least not during the Obama administration. Have you seen a single interview with the 20+ people that survived the massacre? They're not to be found, and three key military men have now been disgraced and yanked from their positions. No coverup here.

It'll be locked away below the Fast and Furious scandal that Obama and Holder had absolutely nothing to do with, so they protected all proof of their innocence by covering the exculpating evidence with executive privilege. Duh. Like everyone else... they naturally hide information that proves they acted responsible instead of criminally.

robjones, Jan 8, 2013 IP
  11. grpaul

grpaul Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Fantastic...

Good job, Washington!!!!

grpaul, Jan 9, 2013 IP
  12. grpaul

grpaul Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    The incompetence continues.

"What difference does it make"....?

I definitely think she fell and hit her head a little too hard.

The liars at their best, trying to make an issue like this smaller than it is.

grpaul, Jan 24, 2013 IP
  13. Obamanation

Obamanation Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    She looked surprisingly like Lance Armstrong when he was first accused of doping. Lance not only railed against his accusers, he actually filed suit against them for defamation. Of course the Lance Armstrong scandal occurred under the supervision of an independent governing body which does it's best to enforce the rules, even when they have to shoot their multi-million dollar prize pig for cheating (though they really did take their time about it).

No this is politics where, if you are popular enough to have general public support, you can trample minority rights, murder millions of Jews, execute women for being raped, bankrupt the economy, or exhibit blatant incompetence in executing your duties of office, you still keep your job.

So when Mrs. Clinton asks, "What difference does it make?" that the state department's own internal review showed systemic failures in her State Departments handling of security at Benghazi, and that her State Department failed to provide support to US personnel under fire by Al Queda, and that Obama's White House actively lied to the American people for weeks after the incident in support of his presidential campaign underway at the cost of lowering the credibility of the United States government, and that despite the words "I take responsibility" being uttered by both Obama and Clinton, nobody has been fired or disciplined for the failure, the answer is obviously no difference at all.

There will be no accountability because, in this country, like Nazi Germany or Saudi Arabia, the leaders can do whatever they want so long as they have the support of the people.

Obamanation, Jan 24, 2013 IP
    Corwin likes this.
  14. Corwin

Corwin Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Well, that's about it.

When a group of people can be emotionally manipulated to support a leader, then those people will excuse anything that leader does.

Corwin, Jan 25, 2013 IP
  15. grpaul

grpaul Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Hilary: "We are trying to help them build a decent security force. To reign in the militias the best they can"..

There is a long list and I'll be happy to provide that to you, because it's filled with training, equipment, planning they had not done before"...

MORE BS!

grpaul, Jan 30, 2013 IP
  16. grpaul

grpaul Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Another failure, swept under the rug.

grpaul, Mar 8, 2013 IP