1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Datingguide.site/video/clickbank affiliate products

Discussion in 'Sites' started by cajun36, Dec 22, 2017.

*Sale includes Domain which is registered at namecheap *Website with all content *Free year of hosting to get you started,you or free to move your site at anytime.

The concept of this site is simple.video is king,dating is and always has been a hot topic and the many clickbank affiliate products on each page that will earn you 50% to 75% a sale.If you prefer to use different ads such as adsense or other affiliate programs then it can all be done in the admin area.I’ve added 200 videos to get you started.It is extremely easy to add videos from youtube through the admin area.customize your site with just a few clicks without touching any code,no programming or design skill needed.

Any questions i can also be contacted on yahoo messenger at

Last edited: Dec 22, 2017
    cajun36, Dec 22, 2017 IP
  2. Fiverscripts

Fiverscripts Moderator Staff

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 236
    As Buyer:
    100% - 2
    any revenue or traffic stats? or new site? - how can you justify the $200 BIN? unique coding?

Fiverscripts, Dec 28, 2017 IP
  3. cajun36

cajun36 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 1
    The site is new correct,no revenue or much traffic.the bin is set at $200 for many reasons,i believe this particular niche and the site itself is worth $200.i have lowerd the starting price to $80 and would accept offers for $80 and up

cajun36, Dec 29, 2017 IP
  4. cajun36

cajun36 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 1
    site has been sold,thanks

cajun36, Jan 1, 2018 IP