1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Dating Sites: Need Writing Tips

Discussion in 'Copywriting' started by generalchosen, Jan 7, 2015.

I'm not a copywriter but want to learn how to write copy ads! Anyone have experienced on writing ads copy for dating sites.?

generalchosen, Jan 7, 2015 IP
  2. Content Maestro

Content Maestro Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I'm not a writer who has ever dealt with the dating niche, but I guess if you date someone, it will surely add a personal touch to your copy.:)

Joking apart, I guess I know a writer here I would be able to recommend. As I can figure out from a couple of her posts, she has some experience writing content for the dating niche. If you wanna no more, shoot a PM and maybe I can help.
    Good luck.

Last edited: Jan 8, 2015
    Content Maestro, Jan 8, 2015 IP
  3. Alex Toll

Alex Toll Active Member

Best Answers:
    are we talking about any specific ads? Google AdWords or Bing Ads? Or maybe you need to learn how to write copy for landing pages?

This is pretty important, as the approach is pretty different.

Alex Toll, Jan 12, 2015 IP
  4. dddougal

dddougal Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You'l run into problems using adwords.

Iv tried a few and Facebook ads were best for dating niche.

As for the ads your only aim is to get the relevant traffic to your lander. Ignore all the sales speels and offers that people try to put on their ads, just make the user curious enough to need to click your ad. It really isnt that hard.

Pose a question that hints at dating but doesnt actually mention it.

dddougal, Feb 7, 2015 IP
  5. HostHub.io

HostHub.io Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hello! Depends on the target and on the length of the ads, but generally a personal and not so pretentious style should work for the dating niche. The idea is to make it all sound inviting and reliable for the people who would want to register an account on the site. Good luck!

HostHub.io, Feb 12, 2015 IP
  6. mickkennys

mickkennys Peon

Best Answers:
    worked for this niche for a while. Trust me - when people are looking for dates on the Internet, almost any ad will work for them ;)

mickkennys, Feb 16, 2015 IP