1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Dating site for sadists, masochists and fetishists.

Discussion in 'Sites' started by bdsmify, Jun 19, 2019.

About website
    Service similar to polish bdsm.pl but with multilanguage, responsive and with a lot of options.
    The site is unique(good for seo). the whole is written from scratch very horny so it will be easy to develop [ PHP, JS, jQuery, CSS, MySQL ]. The website is translated into Polish and English. The other languages are automatically created using google translate, however, the phrases on the page are simple so I think quickly that users correct all errors. The website was created in 2016. I opened it for a week and after a few minutes I had the first users, but I closed it for moral reasons. Now I remembered about the website and came up with the idea that I could sell it altogether. There is an admin account in which you can:
    - delete users,
    - delete user photos
    - accept / reject new descriptions / photos of users
    - accept / reject changes in descriptions / photos of users
    - change page translations in a large table
    - accept / reject translation suggestions

Why are you selling this site?

I need money quickly to do next biggest project.. also i dont want to make money in this way...
    SEMrush
    How is it monetized?
    There is a limit of sending 2 messages to someone. I want to make money from:
    1) Paid limit removal.
    2) Paid verified status.
    3) paid (expensive) "professional" status. - to show the user at the beginning of the search list

points 1 and 2 are done i think you have to only enter your paypal email and it will be working...
    Point 3 is only an idea.

How much time does this site take to run?
    1h ? depends on your skills. i can help you

What i sell
    - domain,
    - page code (we can sign copyright transfer agreement)
    - istructions and documentations that i will create if you are intrested.

Intrested persons are invited to ask questions

bdsmify, Jun 19, 2019 IP
    SEMrush