1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

dating script Vldpersonals Reviews

Discussion in 'Scripts' started by sowers, Jul 31, 2008.

have any of you guys used Vldpersonals? I was thinking of ordering but i couldnt find any recent reviews.

Any input would be greatly appreciated.

sowers, Jul 31, 2008 IP
  2. reeves.joshua

reeves.joshua Peon

Best Answers:
    VLDPersonals is a famous, long standed scam. It is run by a famous Russian scammer Vlad Khorkhorov from Kyrgyzstan. All famous scammers work from Kyrgyzstan (Skadate for example) because there are literally no laws in this country. They provide 90% of the Asia's heroine. You won't have to go too far to check this, just look in the domain info.
    I was one of the first vldpersonals clients and so I was one of the first victims. Once they grab your money - say farewell. They are gone.
    And the script itself is so buggy that you can not do without their help. And again. There’s no option to edit the template. You can’t change there anything, can’t even put your custom footer or a counter. This is really bad when the developers don’t let the customers have some input in the look and feel of the site.
    Now I have a big site which is made on some other script and I can jist warn you: stay away from vldpersonals scam! Look for complaints of other vldpersonals customers.
    Also you can report them to BBB.

reeves.joshua, Jan 21, 2010 IP
    dinafalkeid likes this.
  3. JoeOFarrel

JoeOFarrel Member

Best Answers:
    There is a whole bunch of dating scripts with some user reviews on the site in my signature.

My advice: be weary of the worst and best reviews out on the web. The worst ones are written by competing product vendors and the best ones are written by the product vendors themselves.

SkaDate was a runnerup of the iDate contest, and the company has been around for years. If they are that bad, they would have gone bankrupt ages ago.

JoeOFarrel, Feb 21, 2010 IP
  4. sowers

sowers Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I bought a license vldpersonals

The best script dating site.
    The best support
    The best after-sales service.
    I love the vldpersonals

Thanks to family vldpersonals

sowers, Feb 25, 2010 IP
  5. irishcoder

irishcoder Member

Best Answers:
    what can you say about http://chameleon.startsocialnetwork.com ?
    any reviews?

irishcoder, May 16, 2010 IP
  6. pierrehs

pierrehs Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    reeves.joshua -> Now I have a big site which is made on some other script
    Can you tell me which script you use now

pierrehs, May 19, 2010 IP
  7. Slipshot

Slipshot Peon

Best Answers:
    I realize this is an old thread but anyway, for what its worth and for anyone else considering vldpersonals, I can only say Beware! They have a great sales pitch but thats about it. The software is cheaper than most but after buying it, I found out why. It's buggy and requires much work. The support is non-existent for free. If you have a question you are directed to the forum of which is made up of current users. The main files are encrypted and requires calling home. Which means if and when they fold up shop, alot of people will be sol. And if you need to change hosts, which is common, you're in for a surprise. After paying to have the script "fixed" I would have been better off using something else.
    I'm not here trying to sale anybody anything, just give my unbiased opinion of what my experience has been. Don't take my word for it though, do a search.
    Just keep in mind there are many sites that are created just to push this script and/or sale it. They are easy to spot.

Slipshot, Dec 19, 2010 IP
  8. jucks72

jucks72 Member

Best Answers:
    Selling vldPersonals Personal license.

$99.00 From Website !!!

First $75.00 gets it for personal licence - $150.00 + dom.

Please PM me if interested

jucks72, Jan 12, 2011 IP
  9. vldmods

vldmods Peon

Best Answers:
    I own 3 licenses and like vldpersonals so much so I
    started vldmods.com a site for owners of vldpersonals
    where we can find mods and exchange experiences.

We have tutorials so it will be easy to modify and customize vldpersonals
    you can read this guides on vldmods. I have received good support from
    vldpersonals when I started with my sites, so my experience is only positive.

vldmods, Oct 18, 2011 IP
  10. hassan001

hassan001 Active Member

Best Answers:
    VLD Personals is the great script I have experienced yet.... Support is cool and prompt.... Script is very fast and can handle thousands of users at a time without any problems.....

I am using this on one of my clients site here......

www.bestlads.com

Must go with that script... recommended....

Best Regards!
    Hassan

hassan001, Nov 14, 2011 IP
  11. seogawd

seogawd Active Member

Best Answers:
    Say NO to SkaDate, ABK-Soft, Chameleon and the rest, they are all run by scammers

I have owned a dating site for over 15 years, have tried all - have been ripped off by all, its a fact!

I have more money in buying scam dating site cms software than I ever made on the dating site

seogawd, Jan 6, 2012 IP
  12. dinafalkeid

dinafalkeid Peon

Best Answers:
    [h=3]bought useless template with them, can not get money back

they sell a template that uses ioncube loader as my host does not support ... can not usetheir host (since dk hostmaster can not approve their name server) no help from anywhereand I have bought for $ 249 useless template which I can not get your money back .... ohsave your money and do not buy from here there....[/h]

dinafalkeid, Jan 11, 2012 IP
  13. technician27

technician27 Peon

Best Answers:
    I am using vldpersonals but I want to be honest. First of all they are not scammer but you won't be able to install any html template easily unless you find programmer or you are a programmer. Free templates like from 1990s and they use.tpl files so you need someone professional if you want template redesigned. It is not SEO friendly at all. When you type title and description for your home page it is using same meta title and meta description for every single pages. If you ask it on the forum your question will get removed by vlad. Vldpersonals owned by 1 person and software like from 1990s. What you pay for the software will help you to get 30% off your site ready only. There isn't much features on it unless you find programmer and spend a few K $$$$

technician27, Jan 13, 2014 IP
  14. kajj9

kajj9 Member

Best Answers:
    hi can you send me a link to your script for i can check it out i might want to buy it from you
    and how many members do you have in it
    and how long has it been up and working

thanks

kajj9, Jun 8, 2014 IP
  15. marthy

marthy Peon

Best Answers:
    You may want to read this first http://worldbiggestsuckers.wemseo.com/vldpersonals-datingscript, before buying VLDPersonals (crap anyway) and getting scammed by Vlad!

marthy, Jun 23, 2014 IP