1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Datacenter Quick Check tool

Discussion in 'Products & Tools' started by mcdar, Jul 16, 2004.

Hi All,

Just an update to let you know that the

Datacenter Quick Check tool

Has now been updated to allow you to simultaneously check ALL of the Google Datacenters for Backlinks and PageRank!

So, now it will be easy to see if Google is starting an Update.

For those not familiar with this tool, you can also check your page's position for specific keywords, easily on all of the datacenters.

as always, please let me know if you encounter any pesky bugs - :rolleyes:

Caryl

mcdar, Jul 16, 2004 IP
  2. laiwa

laiwa Peon

Best Answers:
    I cant get any PR for my site www ringtones-usa.com. It shows for my other sites but not for this one. I have a PR4 and on webmaster brains upcoming PR tool it shows PR4.

laiwa, Jul 16, 2004 IP
  3. North Carolina SEO

North Carolina SEO Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    McDar is the man! (er... woman?) ;)

North Carolina SEO, Jul 16, 2004 IP
  4. North Carolina SEO

North Carolina SEO Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    According to the site:

Future PR lookup

This tool will query Google's various data-centers, to check for any changes in PageRank values for a given URL. Usually all data-centers will output the same, but if queried during an update, you might get a glimpse of any upcoming changes in your sites PR values. (If I've missed any data-centers, let me know). (6/19/2004: Removed dead data-centers)

I added the italics to emphasize the statement about might and during an update. I believe this means that you would only get a futuristic look of PR during an update. :confused:

North Carolina SEO, Jul 16, 2004 IP
  5. laiwa

laiwa Peon

Best Answers:
    As I understand it, they work very much the same way. Well this was more of a bug report since we were asked to tell if we encountered anything. My site has a stable PR4 so it should show that in the test. The other sites I ve tried shows Ok. I just added this about webmaster brains tool since they seems to work the same way.

laiwa, Jul 16, 2004 IP
  6. mcdar

mcdar Peon

Best Answers:
    Hello laiwa,

There must be a slight problem with the check sum calculation. I will look into it this weekend (maybe - or very soon at least)

Thanks for reporting this!

Caryl

mcdar, Jul 16, 2004 IP