1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Database is down

Discussion in 'Keyword Tracker' started by Riboflavin, Jan 16, 2006.

1. marvin-miller

marvin-miller Peon

Best Answers:
    AHa! I think I had two problems - one was that the site was encountering a difficulty and the second is that all the keywords I put in for MSN & Yahoo did not have a URL defined for them - doH!

Entering a URL for them seems to have cased it for me so hopefully this newby error will help others :)

marvin-miller, Jan 17, 2006 IP
  2. Mia

Mia R.I.P. STEVE JOBS

Best Answers:
    What?

sdfsadfsdfsdafdsafdasf

Mia, Jan 17, 2006 IP
  3. digitalpoint

digitalpoint Overlord of no one Staff

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    As far as I know everything is kosher. I'm on a 9600 bps "dialup" connection. So troubleshooting a server that was going crazy (which is really what was happening) wasn't terribly easy. But I *think* it's all squared away (unless there is something I'm not seeing).

digitalpoint, Jan 17, 2006 IP
  4. Mia

Mia R.I.P. STEVE JOBS

Best Answers:
    Don't you hate that. I remember my honeymoon in St. Lucia. They said they had internet, so I thought, great, if I need to fix something while I am gone I am set. When we got there, the "internet" was an old Windows 3.1 machine connected to a 2400 baud modem in the gift shop. Price, $2/minute! This was a Sandals. Hell, everything at Sandals was included. The booze, wind sailing, jet skis, scuba, booze, food, booze, etc... But the internet? Yikes!

I feel for you. That sucks.

Mia, Jan 17, 2006 IP