1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

DataBase Connection error ....... CPU over throttling

Discussion in 'WordPress' started by jawadhassankhan, Apr 20, 2011.

I am facing the database connection error on my wordpress blog , my visitors are continously increasing and i am facing this problem more frequently, i reported it to the hostmonster also again again, they changed the file system which results in decrease of the recovery time , now my wordpress blog recovers in 2 to 4 minutes from this problem , but now it is becoming more and more frequent. I am helpless , i m a newbie and don't know anything about the database and CPU throttling , they told me that this is due to excessive queries from the users which causes the CPU throtling , they told me that I m required to optimize the database ........... please if anyone can guide me , If moving to dedicated server will solve this problem .........

jawadhassankhan, Apr 20, 2011 IP
  2. aureliano

aureliano Member

Best Answers:
    Just change your hosting. I wonder this one host your site using lamp servers from 60-s.;)

aureliano, Apr 20, 2011 IP
  3. jawadhassankhan

jawadhassankhan Peon

Best Answers:
    changing the server will solve my problem ? ............

jawadhassankhan, Apr 21, 2011 IP