1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Dashmote - The Google of stock images

Discussion in 'Websites' started by adrianDash, Jan 27, 2016.

Dashmote is on a mission to make the world of visual content more transparent and accessible. By combining only the best and most authentic stock image providers, by now we can offer the biggest stock image collection with over 120 million images.

Advantages of Dashmote:

- You can buy any image individually, no strings attached, no subscriptions needed.
    - Instantly search for any specific theme, find the best price and buy it instantly.

We pride ourselves on having a very interesting mix of cultures and talents in our team, some of which are a little bit eccentric.

- Together we are fluent in over 10 languages, this helps us gossip a lot.
    - Our CTO and Co-founder is a black belt mosquito fighter.
    - Our team consumes 0.000007% of the total coffee consumption of Netherlands, which makes for a very productive and hardworking team.
    The team is interested in potential users like yourself, that's why we would love to hear from you in what way we could improve our product. Also we'd like to know what your biggest pains are when using a stock photo website. Once you provide us with feedback we'll grant you with an 10% discount coupon.

Be amazed by visiting: Dashmote.com
    For the feedback you can reply underneath.

Last edited: Jan 27, 2016
    adrianDash, Jan 27, 2016 IP
  2. Osnapman

Osnapman Member

Best Answers:
    First of all I have to say, I like how modern your website looks, flat and high quality images.
    The only thing I really noticed was the website load speed, perhaps make your homepage size smaller by compressing it.
    Also have to say, if someone wants an image, they will look in google images which is FREE, I don't think many people buy images online really.

Osnapman, Jan 29, 2016 IP
  3. zowika

zowika Member

Best Answers:
    Yeah, but the problem with google images is that they're not royalty free. That's exactly why stock photo's exist, because they're free to use for each purpose.

zowika, Feb 16, 2016 IP
  4. HCFGrizzly

HCFGrizzly Member

Best Answers:
    I like your website. (you got me with the kitten in the header). Load speed is ok for me.
    The only objection would be that you have less photos than some of your competitors but I think that this will be fixed in the future.

HCFGrizzly, Feb 16, 2016 IP
  5. qwikad.com

qwikad.com Illustrious Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    You may want to take care of this. The close button on the white background isn't doing anything. Is it supposed to close the image? Why is it there?

Untitled.jpg

qwikad.com, Feb 16, 2016 IP