1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Dasani Bottled Water is Not Up to the Standard

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Zirkon Kalti, Jan 18, 2017.

I had drink many bottles of Dasani drinking water and mineral water. At first, I thought Dasani water by Coca Cola company is high quality water but after drinking it for 2 months I feel that its standard is not that good. It is suitable for occasional thirst every once in a while and not suitable for daily consumption. Maybe it has to do with the filtration system it uses. Cheap bottled water may have been filtered with a lousy filtration system that could possibly damage your health when you drink it for example supermarket own brand's bottled water.

Zirkon Kalti, Jan 18, 2017 IP
  2. qwikad.com

qwikad.com Illustrious Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    All of them are filtered with lousy filtration systems. On top of that they all contain sodium, magnesium and calcium chloride. And the abysmal conditions they are sometimes transported in. Imagine those plastic bottles sitting somewhere in the sun, overheating, before being shipped off. All that cancerogen in the plastic ends up in the water. These are all well-known, well-documented facts.

When I do a hard physical work around the house, or when I do a workout, I never drink bottled water. It's probably the worst thing you can do to your body (not counting those "sports drinks" that have 3x more sodium plus artificial food coloring).

qwikad.com, Jan 18, 2017 IP
    matt_62 likes this.
  3. matt_62

matt_62 Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    If you want filtered water, see if you can buy a stone water filter -> I am not 100% certain if this will meet your needs, but it is better if you can try to filter water on your own, and fill up plastic bottles to take with you. Long term, you save, and should be better for health.

matt_62, Jan 23, 2017 IP
  4. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    Counting myself lucky to be in a country where you can drink the tap water. Was interested when I was in Melbourne for Xmas that we were told not to drink unfiltered water.

In general, though, water is the best thing to drink. Few of us do enough strenuous exercise/chores etc to warrant the consumption of "sports drinks".

sarahk, Jan 23, 2017 IP
  5. qwikad.com

qwikad.com Illustrious Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    Here where we live in Florida our water contains limestone residue (not that high, but still). You can tell the difference in taste when you drink it filtered. But it safe to drink the tap water too, although I almost never do.

qwikad.com, Jan 23, 2017 IP