1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Dargree -- Mate -will I ever get your mods installed on my directory?

Discussion in 'Directories' started by jhnrang, Jun 29, 2007.

1. paidhosting

paidhosting Peon

Best Answers:
    Even if thats the not case i find this thread is turning into battle royal so its better to close it as dagree will not install any mods for the op and op will not be using his mods cause the way he was treated ever is the conclusion.

paidhosting, Jun 29, 2007 IP
  2. jhnrang

jhnrang Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Always agreed. But you can not clap with one hand --do ya? Two hands needed for TANGO.

You told me --although you charge for installation --you would do it for free when you find time.
    If you had told me --to pay you for installation from the beginning--nothing of THIS SORT would have happened.
    I waited and waited for your time --and when I ask for your installation fee --you never reply -- leaving me high and dry.

Many thanks for your offer. But I have already had enough of his SERVICE. I thank him --for being so un-professional with me.

I only wanted a reply from him that never came after numerous PM. Is it what buyer are going to expect and still be satisfied.

As I mentioned on several of my posts above - I never wanted public spat.

To quote a line from one of my PMs--so definitely I tried my level best to solve it privately.

jhnrang, Jun 30, 2007 IP
  3. jl255

jl255 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    alrite guys, enough already. Think its time to stop.

jl255, Jul 1, 2007 IP
    jhnrang likes this.
  4. humm

humm बहादुर बच्चा

Best Answers:
    jhnrang we gotta live in the same community, I guess its better you learn to forget n forgive.

Dargre maybe having his own problems its just that it was the wrong time.

This discussion can go on n on n on... its better we stop it here...Relax buddy! :)

humm, Jul 1, 2007 IP
  5. dargre

dargre Peon

Best Answers:
    Now you see, same was with this guy's PMs.
    It's so abusing so you can't be suprised I had to stopped with it.
    I didn't have troubles or anything else lately.
    I'm installing mods day by day everyday.
    From the day this thread opened I installed maybe 20 mods more,
    mostly for DP members.

If someone is not able to understand basic rules, if someone has problems with civilized way of communication can only blame himself.

You received what you payed jhrnag.
    Having my installation job require additional agreement between you and me.
    This time, in your case, there is no agreement on my side.
    Go ahead - install mods yourself or ask someone else.
    I have nothing against it. Even still can support my mods, answering questions about using it and helping everytime if bugs found.

dargre, Jul 1, 2007 IP
    humm likes this.
  6. CReed

CReed Prominent Member

Best Answers:

It's absurd to offer support for an installation performed by a third party. If they screw up the installation you want darge to be responsible to fix it?

CReed, Jul 1, 2007 IP
  7. jhnrang

jhnrang Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Now you abuse me of being of being ABUSIVE:eek: . How many PLEASE -you need on PMs?:confused: It seems you don't understand the meaning of the word PLEASE --which I used multiple time on all PMs. I hope - you don't want to share PMs in public--do ya? I did everything --offered you installation fee --and lots of request with PLEASE -- the only thing I didn't do was BEGGING -- and why should I beg??:mad:

People here already know who behaved in Civilized manner. I opened this thread nicely ( Look at the title) --and had every intention to solve it nicely. It was your arrogant first POST where you called my posting STUPID that took this thread this far and you have not yet stopped abusing me.

Please read my last few post -- I said I am DONE WITH YOUR MODS. Its your un-professionalism that caused me to take the decision of never to use the Mods. ( I am so disgusted that I want to take-off them from my Page Rank Directory too--but as I don't know about coding --I won't do it)

I hope your future clients will not face what I faced. It is never easy to deal with an amateur salesman ( who just sold good but didn't help in learning to use it).

jhnrang, Jul 1, 2007 IP
  8. dargre

dargre Peon

Best Answers:
    Your civilized manner is to open public thread and quote private PMs.
    SHAME this is only word we can call it.
    Better get back to work than wasting your time on useless posts.
    If you have mods installed so calm down and say THANK YOU to one who did it and to me who created it.

You don't have to be afraid about my clients as apart you all of them were satisfied of my services.

dargre, Jul 1, 2007 IP
    jhnrang and amitpatel_3001 like this.
  9. jhnrang

jhnrang Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I would rather be uncivilized and serve my clients than be civilized and don't support them.

If you just accepted that there was one mistake you made ( every body including me commit mistakes -as we are only humans) rather than calling my posts stupid - we could have resolved it after your first post.

As you do not accept facts -and keep on abusing me continuously - don't you thing -our peers have a right to know what actually went in private?

Don't they deserve to know how many times I requested you - to help me? Don't you think our friends should know that --"you never asked me for any installation fee?" Its anly after knowing the truth that one can decide on what is right and what is wrong.

If you did that - I would have paid and nothing of this sort would have happened. It was just your

Great that you call --the TRUTH a SHAME -- really amazing.:p

You are a good writer - I must admit it -- but you are certainly not a Good reader. ( No wonder you didn't understand what I said in my PMs. -- you don't read them properly)

I have wrote several times on this thread that -- I'll not use your MODS -- because their writer is not a fellow to deal with as he does not care about his clients. IGNORE THEIR CALL FOR HELP.

More power to you.

PS: Some one Red Repped me by calling me IDIOT. But I am going to give ya Greens:D -- because thats how I deal with.

jhnrang, Jul 2, 2007 IP
  10. dotcompals

dotcompals Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    I will give you both greens, please stop abusing each other dear friends. It is a request.

dotcompals, Jul 2, 2007 IP
    imteaz likes this.
  11. jhnrang

jhnrang Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Definitely Pal.

I opened this thread with constructive intentions -and wanted to resolve amicably. But he started with abusive posts.
    If he stops abusing me- I never use something bad about others.

So he stops abusing me - I stop posting.

jhnrang, Jul 2, 2007 IP
  12. malcolm1

malcolm1 Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Thank You...

The End... :p

thx
    malcolm

malcolm1, Jul 2, 2007 IP
    deluxdon and dotcompals like this.
  13. imteaz

imteaz Notable Member

Best Answers:
    lets finish the fight. and end the conversation. We all r friends here:)

imteaz, Jul 2, 2007 IP
    dotcompals likes this.