1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

[Resolved] darchermedia problems

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click Advertising' started by jack.r, Jan 5, 2015.

1. Deepen Shah

Deepen Shah Peon

Best Answers:
    Jack R and other members of this thread, my name is Deepen Shah. I am the founder and CEO of Darcher Media. We are happy to address your concerns on payments. We have been paying publishers on time but some publishers either got delayed or their traffic was being evaluated. We have been in communication with all of the publishers who were delayed and many publishers have been paid or are in the process of getting paid.

Unfortunately many publishers don't update this thread if they are paid. We hope they do.

Please reach out to us if you are owed payment or are not getting an update on the status of your payment. Our email is .

Thanks for your time,
    Deep

Deepen Shah, May 3, 2015 IP
  2. AndyManager

AndyManager Peon

Best Answers:
    For those who would like another option, can you please recommend an ad network that has good CPM rates. Thank you.

AndyManager, May 6, 2015 IP
  3. Dennis Chan

Dennis Chan Active Member

Best Answers:
    Got payment. Wish it didn't have to involve the CEO of the company.

Deep, maybe you can implement a way to auto payout similar to other networks. I found it strange that I have to query your DB for # of impressions, then create an invoice using excel, and email it to your accounting as an attachment to get approval. It's numbers you already have and it felt like extra paperwork.

Best of luck!

Dennis Chan, May 11, 2015 IP
  4. Sharebeast

Sharebeast Banned

Best Answers:

Hi!

Due the reason i have lost my digitalpoint logins, i can't answer as jack.r.. but I'm the same person.
    Pardon me, if i was somehow rude. But when i emailed support and some of your team members, they really did ignore me for months...
    Please get back to me ASAP.

Sharebeast, Feb 15, 2016 IP
  5. jack.r

jack.r Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Everything has been sorted out with DarcherMedia. They have contacted me and paid all the amount they owned. Apparently it was a fault of the previous worker. CEO seems reasonable and honest person. I recommend!

jack.r, Feb 15, 2016 IP