1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Dangerous Spam Link Building

Discussion in 'SEO' started by xuyzk, Nov 12, 2016.

today i looked into my website google webmaster account, and i suddenly found a bulk of 404 and non existing blank pages linking to my website categories ( i have an adult tube )
    they are more than 100 website , should i disavow them all , and what should i do to fight such behaviour in the future ( is there any automatic method )
    can someone explain to me the effect of that spam link building on your website rank and seo , i done 0 seo to my website but it is increasing not fast but in a good way but last sunday i experienced 100% increase in traffic to my website and then it decreased after two days to less than 10% than expected , and can i know who did that to me , are they random people just backlinking to everywebsite in internet like this using senuke and GSE or can he be an ennemy ( majority of spam domain names are registered with brazilian names which make me think it is not a conspiracy just against my website , but then i say maybe it is a list used by a lot of people so an ennemy found it and start using it against me )
    last question : should i disavow those links in google ,bing and yandex or only in google
    Thanxxx

Last edited: Nov 12, 2016
    xuyzk, Nov 12, 2016 IP
  2. LinkGenie

LinkGenie Active Member

Best Answers:
    If you have a feeling that those links harm your website, just disavow. It is the best for you.

LinkGenie, Jan 20, 2017 IP
  3. Ranjeet121

Ranjeet121 Peon

Best Answers:
    These kind of links can harm your website. If you find anything wrong, then you should take immediate action

Ranjeet121, Jan 21, 2017 IP