1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Daily article writer and 7 website updater(payable trough MB)

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by dadaas, Jan 16, 2008.

Your job is simple, you will get 20% of all earnings and that will be somewhere around 100$ per month i hope, maybe few bucks less in first month but it will only rise, it will rise to IMO 1000$ in long terms.

Deal is that im owning right now 8 good websites, but you will work only on 7(one is on my domestic language)
    work you be doing:
    1. copy/paste mainly
    2. write uniques simple articles with few lines daily(2 or 3 articles per day)

This job can take you up to 2-3h per day, depends on your skill.(i can do it in 45min :D)
    I already have one partner so he will tell you that im paying.
    Im sure not here to scam, since soon i will open 2-3 new sites and all people in my team will be welcome to join me... im going to build up to 20 websites and will hire more and more people but for now i will take only one.

PM me fast, since you will be on test period until 1.2.2008 and then your salary will start...

hurry guys.

dadaas, Jan 16, 2008 IP
  2. dadaas

dadaas Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 1
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    updated:
    2 guys signed but they are so slow and unserious that i will need to tell them that they are not good enough.

So im really looking to hire 1 or 2 guys that are not from ASIA(unless you can convince me that your serious and wont be gone tomorrow) to do this simple jobs.

When you get to know whats needed to be done you can spend up to 1 or 2 hours per day and you will always earn equal split from all earnings and my earnings rise from month to month and working together we can earn more and more.

Im searching for people that want to work on websites and treat my websites like your own websites because thats what my websites will be.
    I cannot manage 11 websites on my own, so far i recruit only 1 serious guy who is pay every month, so please if there are serious people out there to work with me just try and see.
    I accept everyone for tryouts, tryouts are for 1 week only.

dadaas, Feb 2, 2008 IP
  3. sauravgr8

sauravgr8 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    2-3 hours of work a day and still earning is just $100, its just too less.

sauravgr8, Feb 2, 2008 IP
  4. dadaas

dadaas Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 1
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    thats true... but im talking here about long term partnership. im talking about life time partnership, i ahve 11 websites, all of them are growing up and earning every day more and more cash...

Im looking people now so if they help now then later they will earn big cash as im offering life time equal split of profit.
    So in 10 years if we earn 10 000$ per month he will get let say 1000$(if i have 10 workers) for what 2h job per day?

Will i give someone that cash? yes only to people that help me build websites in time when i was starting this busines... i sure wont higher Å¡artners when i be getting big cash, then i will pay workers... ;)

dadaas, Feb 2, 2008 IP
  5. prudence

prudence Guest

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    i m interested and sound really good........
    check my signature for sample and my experience........
    cheers.
    regds.
    SUMIT JHA

prudence, Feb 2, 2008 IP
  6. dadaas

dadaas Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 1
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    but do you agree to sharing profit or your looking for fixed pay?

dadaas, Feb 3, 2008 IP
  7. prof_writer

prof_writer Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I'm interested

but could you pay by egold?

or how do you pay?

prof_writer, Feb 3, 2008 IP
  8. dadaas

dadaas Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 1
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    i pay trough moneybookers and if there is some legal way of getting egold i could buy egold...
    anyway i need content adder, embed videoos adder from youtube to my websites... and someoen to post daiyl links on 50 websites, message me

dadaas, Feb 3, 2008 IP