1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

DA32 PA43 Web Directory (3+ years old as directory) accepting free links for review (plus promotion)

Discussion in 'Solicitations & Announcements' started by EvcRo, Aug 7, 2017.

Hi,

http://www.caida.eu/

3+ years of being a quality web directory, accepting only after manual review. Proof : Google still index our listing details pages, despite 99% of the directories pages being de-indexed by Google accross the internet few months ago.

DA = 32
    PA = 43

Accepting free submissions.

For August 2017 we have a 25-35% promotion for fast review listings (normal watining time is around 6 months for free submissions).
    SEMrush

EvcRo, Aug 7, 2017 IP
    SEMrush
  2. dscurlock

dscurlock Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    looks like a new directory...
    only home page carries any real authority.

So if this site has been up for 3+ years, and you have no
    page authority for the rest of site, then something is wrong....

dscurlock, Aug 7, 2017 IP
  3. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    sarahk, Aug 7, 2017 IP
  4. dscurlock

dscurlock Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    I guess you got to start somewhere...
    at least his link building efforts are targeting directories...
    (however, he should target inner pages also....)

you never know, it may end up being the next best directory
    on the internet, at least below all the other million directories out there...

Is there a top one million? ROFL...

dscurlock, Aug 7, 2017 IP
  5. EvcRo

EvcRo Notable Member

Best Answers:
    as wayback suggest the site is the same directory closing on 3 years, it has the same template even, hosted in the same place, no pauses. so it's not "new" or "abandoned"

also i didn't built a single link for this site, again a fail assumption.

would be nice if you would stop posting mis informations in my thread thanks.

Last edited: Aug 7, 2017
    EvcRo, Aug 7, 2017 IP
  6. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    There's no shame in having a renewed interest in your site, or in buying one and giving it energy. Kidding yourself that in the last 18 months you've been actively managing your directory and curating the content in it is silly.

How on earth do you explain that in 18 months you didn't find any site in "Arts", "Clothing", "Computers", "Education" or "Finance" that would bolster the worth of your directory?

[​IMG]

sarahk, Aug 7, 2017 IP
  7. EvcRo

EvcRo Notable Member

Best Answers:
    some categories don't have sites, i approve what i think it's worthy. i'm not desperate.

but, the image you post, the numbers = the numbers of subcategories inside + featured links (i don't accept links on level 1 categories unless featured or some extremely high quality submission). so what you really say is that i didn't added new subcategories and there are no new featured links.

seriously, please stop, you are cluelles. there are 2 other people in my thread that post 100% innacurate, wrong information. you as staff should make sure that doesn't happen but 1 of the person posting wrong things is you!

Last edited: Aug 8, 2017
    EvcRo, Aug 8, 2017 IP
  8. EvcRo

EvcRo Notable Member

Best Answers:
    like it really puzzles me

theres 100's of threads full of "ok" "give me" "thanks" , where you as moderator could add to discussion.

instead you are here dishing error judgements on my thread. i guess reporting you is futile as you will deal with the report yourself :D

also i don't have "explain" anything to you. at least i have more listings than you have words in your articles on your blogs.

so to recap :

your post #1 : abandoned and has been given a new lease on life. very wrong

your post #2 : omg look no listings on top categories. very wrong. if you would have asked about my directory quality rules

so last time please stop posting nonsense in my thread thank you.

Last edited: Aug 8, 2017
    EvcRo, Aug 8, 2017 IP
  9. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    At least appreciate that the first impression your directory gives is that it's empty. Those counts look, to the casual observer, to be the number of listings. If you have to explain it, then it's not doing it's job very well. I wasn't giving "disinformation", it's completely valid to give feedback and you have explained your position.

As for the rubbish posts you've found, please use the little report button to bring them to our attention.

sarahk, Aug 8, 2017 IP