1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

DA is important? how?

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by Kirtiraj Gohil, Jul 7, 2016.

Hi Friends,

can you please share more detail about DA. how DA is important for site?

Regards,

Kirtiraj Gohil, Jul 7, 2016 IP
  2. datafeedr

datafeedr Member

Best Answers:
    The higher the DA (Domain Authority) of a domain the more powerful/important the link profile is of that domain.

Take a look here for more info: https://moz.com/learn/seo/domain-authority

Last edited: Jul 8, 2016
    datafeedr, Jul 8, 2016 IP
  3. techtimenews24

techtimenews24 Member

Best Answers:
    DA means domain authority. Domain authority incorporated into dozens of SEO and online marketing platforms across the web.We score Domain Authority on a 100-point, logarithmic scale. Thus, it's easier to grow your score from 20 to 30 than it would be to grow from 70 to 80.
    You have a chance to check the domain authority of your website: http://smallseotools.com/domain-authority-checker/

techtimenews24, Jul 8, 2016 IP
  4. mindmedia

mindmedia Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Domain Authority (DA) is, you can say, like the reputation of a person. Better the reputation of a person, more weight his every word carries. If Tom Cruise says he likes pancakes for his workouts, you would remember it and follow it than if a roadside hobo says the same thing. That's how Domain Authority works.

Here are a list of factors that generally affect Domain Authority.
    • On-page SEO
    • Content Quality and Variety
    • Social Media Presence
    • Brand Authority
    • Network Outreach
    In other words, DA process is same as SEO.

mindmedia, Jul 8, 2016 IP
  5. jv1999

jv1999 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Yeah man. DA is like your site's reputation. Bad links lower DA.

The higher the DA, the more google trusts you and is more apt to put your stuff ont he first page

jv1999, Jul 8, 2016 IP
  6. Agent000

Agent000 Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    What a load of nonsense. You obviously have no idea what DA is and how its actually calculated.
    Threads on DA always bringss out the clueless morons.

Agent000, Jul 9, 2016 IP
    malky66 likes this.
  7. daica85

daica85 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Domain Authority is a score (on a 100-point scale) developed by Moz that predicts how well a website will rank on search engines. Use Domain Authority when comparing one site to another or tracking the “strength” of your website over time. We calculate this metric by combining all of our other link metrics—linking root domains, number of total links, MozRank, MozTrust, etc.—into a single score.

To determine Domain Authority, we employ machine learning against Google's algorithm to best model how search engine results are generated. Over 40 signals are included in this calculation. This means your website's Domain Authority score will often fluctuate. For this reason, it's best to use Domain Authority as a competitive metric against other sites as opposed to a historic measure of your internal SEO efforts.

How is Domain Authority Scored?
    We score Domain Authority on a 100-point, logarithmic scale. Thus, it's easier to grow your score from 20 to 30 than it would be to grow from 70 to 80.

Detail is here: https://moz.com/learn/seo/domain-authority

daica85, Jul 9, 2016 IP
  8. evao.nale

evao.nale Peon

Best Answers:
    Domain Authority states the way a website page will rank on the domain. The larger the Domain Authority, the higher the possibility of an individual page with that domain to rank well.

evao.nale, Jul 10, 2016 IP
  9. puneet85

puneet85 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Every one above explained about domain authority and definition of domain authority
    i will give some more information about DA as SEO guys think this is one of the major ranking factor

• DA is not a metric of google it is introduced by MOZ.
    • MOZ make this metric by doing certain research and case studies and they come to the conclusion that website providing greater value to google and there user are highly authoritative in nature and they split that process into many process mainly onpage quality on your website and link building quality.
    • IF you search in google you will find low DA sites are beating high Da websites there DA have nothing to with Ranking.
    • Some think if they are making backlinks from high DA website they will get high ranking in shorter time span what that's not true.BAcklinks got from relevant web site beat the DA factor
    • Some think DA of the website can be increased by Backlinks , Truth is DA is factor that taking into account about website traffic content backlinks , onsite factors and much more

puneet85, Jul 10, 2016 IP
  10. Agent000

Best Answers:
    What an absolute load of nonsense. You obviously have no idea what DA is and how MOZ calculate it.

(Hint: "website traffic content backlinks , onsite factors and much more" ... have NOTHING to do with DA)

Agent000, Jul 10, 2016 IP
  11. puneet85

puneet85 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Really ??? so show me something that prove your point !!!
    I wish you can make sense out of your comment

12. Agent000

Best Answers:
    Nothing to prove. Go to the MOZ website and read how they calculate DA; then come back here and apologize for posting bullshit.

(HINT: DA is based entirely on links and not on what you claim it is based on)

13. puneet85

puneet85 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I think you just here to talk worse things only without any knowledge , you better go to MOZ and read and than you have to apologize to yourself for spreading lies as you don't know anything about moz as well as DA you just spread lies around lol

14. Agent000

Best Answers:
    So please show us where on the MOZ website that DA is based on thing other than 100% on links. I know you will not be able to show as that as they do not use anything other than links.

..awaiting your apology for continuing to be a liar...

15. puneet85

puneet85 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    And if you are getting trouble to fix yourself finding better answers for your question you can visit this link https://www.quicksprout.com/2014/05/19/5-practical-steps-to-improving-your-websites-domain-authority/ and i hope that you get well soon .
    You can point me out if i am wrong what you can talk bad even i know you hate yourself .

16. Agent000

Best Answers:
    Still waiting for you to show us where on the MOZ site where they say that what you claimed?
    BTW; that quicksprout is also has some nonsense and is wrong in places. PLEASE show us where on the actual MOZ website they say what you are claiming. MOZ are the people that actually calculate MOZ ..
    Nope; I just call out those that post bullshit. You really need to stop doing this. Your digitalpoint posting career is really off to a bad start.

17. puneet85

puneet85 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    https://techtage.com/how-to-increase-domain-authority/
    https://moz.com/learn/seo/domain-authority
    https://www.quicksprout.com/2014/05/19/5-practical-steps-to-improving-your-websites-domain-authority/

Just to prove my point i am posting top 3 links even there are many out there one is your MOZ and other two and top SEo bloggers
    MOZ told us the DA typically measured based on MOZ metrics (MozRank,MozTrust, link profile, and more) and that's what i mentioned in my initial post if you know what mozrank is what moztrust is and what link profile is may be you not asking me such questions

Read what neil patel have to say about DA and you will know what i am talking and you can relate it with MOZ too there is not secret for anything in SEO do Build good links , increase overall visibility of your website and be wait for things to work for you and you will get DA PA ranking and everything so please read think analyze things don't just talk rude and show your arrogance around

18. puneet85

puneet85 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    hahaha you are funny at some point you mean quicksprout is nonsense so i will show you some more and may be everything is bullshit for you what about backlinko and what about brain dean you think he is worth your consideration?

i showed you moz article and i am ready to argue of what i said and i am willing to prove it to any extend talk on facts only ..

19. Agent000

Best Answers:
    So where in that MOZ link does it say what you claim? Still waiting.
    Neil Patel has got that so wrong and what he writes is contradicted by what MOZ say about what he says about DA.
    He is very confused between the DA that MOZ calculate and the "authority of a domain" that a search engine might consider in the ranking of site.

20. seoaceindia

seoaceindia Banned

Best Answers:
    both da and pa are important for your site because both are part of the core seo

seoaceindia, Jul 10, 2016 IP