1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

d16man should be banned for life or he should apologise?

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by astire, Apr 12, 2007.

?

d16man should be banned for life or he should apologise

1. Yes

11 vote(s)
    29.7%
  2. No

26 vote(s)
    70.3%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. iatbm

iatbm Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Man one thing is making fun of religion and one guy with a cartoon and it is completely different situation and very much disgusting on the other hand to make fun of people who were burned, gassed and killed during WW2 ... And with all the facts we have today about holocaust it is stupid and immoral to deny it ....

What kind of moral standards people who deny holocaust have. You make me sick man ... and you should be banned.

Free speech is not about lying, pretending and denying about horrible things like holocaust that happened to the world !

Fuck this is sick ..... Sorry but I can't stand this holocaust denying shit even gets mentioned in the forums where people are kind of educated and their horizon is wide ... at least that is what I thought ....

iatbm, Apr 12, 2007 IP
  2. Explicit_Entertainment

Explicit_Entertainment Banned

Best Answers:

Anytime you want to give me a heads up with two known "BAD"(Muslims who Believe another 9-11 should happen qualify as bad) Muslims let me know I will be more then happy to show you my willingness to kill them.

ON a second note.

If I get an infraction for my post who cares? The price to pay for sticking up for one's beliefs, is alot more then a worthless infraction lmao !!!! :cool:

Explicit_Entertainment, Apr 12, 2007 IP
  3. AGS

AGS Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I don't do Nixon references mate, although Nixon was easily as corrupt and equally as dangerous as Bush is. ;)

AGS, Apr 12, 2007 IP
  4. iatbm

iatbm Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Hmm did I quote you or you found yourself in my post :D

iatbm, Apr 12, 2007 IP
  5. Explicit_Entertainment

Best Answers:
    No, I was standing up for all internet goers you are obv a Muslim I will be glad to meet you face 2 face though :) If you are a bad one I will cleanse u o_o

And I am pretty sure you qouted something I said .

6. lorien1973

lorien1973 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    there we go. I knew you wouldn't let me down.

lorien1973, Apr 12, 2007 IP
  7. AGS

AGS Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Man, this is becoming a real hot thread, this might just make d16man famous. :p

AGS, Apr 12, 2007 IP
  8. Jackuul

Jackuul Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I wrote an entire blog article on internet threats and how moronic they are - albeit I don't know if you meant you wanted to give him a sponge bath or kill him.

I am absolutely for freedoms of all information and speech as long as they do not slander a privateindividual who is living today in our times. So basically, if I can make fun of Hitler, Stalin, and Mao, I should be able to make fun of Jesus, John the Baptist, and Muhammad.

Jackuul, Apr 12, 2007 IP
  9. Explicit_Entertainment

Best Answers:
    Yes I would have to agree 12 active members talking about hating the Muslims for there many crimes against humanity. What other religion orders beheadings :S You are scum. And should be obliterated. There now you can say so did the christians but hell you started it.

10. iatbm

iatbm Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Hehe you are some funny guys with big imagination and extra tiny knowledge. What on earth makes you think I am muslim :D ?

Look at my picture ;) I am good looking representative of Slavic people :D Oh and I am baptized Christian.

So now I must hate all muslims ? Give me a break kid !

iatbm, Apr 12, 2007 IP
  11. astire

astire Peon

Best Answers:
    Yes, this is sick to make cartoons, abuse and make fun of a pious personailty....that is totaly sick.
    withthe name of holocaust your tail started burning......fuck, you have so double standards.....

astire, Apr 12, 2007 IP
  12. Explicit_Entertainment

Best Answers:
    Most do. Because of the terror and war they bring upon all people....you must be a liberal then and in my book that is just as bad ..jk lol(I HATE PEOPLE WHO INSULT THE MUSLIM RELIGION WITH THREATENING BEHEADINGS AND BEING STUPID):D

13. Gnet

Gnet Peon

Best Answers:
    Look astire, things happen, we can not control how things turn out on other peoples behalf.

It is indeed a free world, "revenge is mine" said the lord.
    Revise your beliefs, stop blaming others.

Gnet, Apr 12, 2007 IP
  14. AGS

AGS Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Not too sure about the "good looking" part matey. :D :p :D

AGS, Apr 12, 2007 IP
  15. iatbm

iatbm Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    It is completely different thing....

It is something to make fun of people who died in millions and deny it even when we have solid proof that holocaust happened and it is completely different thing to go and make fun of religion and Mohammed.

You don't see the difference between making fun and denying holocaust and Mohammed cartoons ?

iatbm, Apr 12, 2007 IP
  16. Explicit_Entertainment

Best Answers:
    Yea u looked to have a smashed ugly face :p

It is common knowledge that the holocaust happened...People who deny it must have skipped out on history class.

17. iatbm

iatbm Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    ok ok enough about me :D about my looking let the women decide :)

Let's get back on d16man and Mohammed cartoons.

iatbm, Apr 12, 2007 IP
  18. Gnet

Gnet Peon

Best Answers:
    Ive already said, its not worth talking about, it only sparks up wrong intentions.

Its no ones to place what people do in the world, thats why there are religions and societies, so that people live with each other, who have the same beliefs, out of that circle there are negative thoughts and sarcasm.

Gnet, Apr 12, 2007 IP
  19. Jackuul

Jackuul Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    There is no difference in anything. Everything is information, ones and zeros, everything is just that, information. Making fun of the holocaust might be seen as in poor taste, same as making fun of Jesus, Muhammad, John the Baptist, or any of the religious leaders, or the victims of 9/11.

I see no difference in anything except the reactions. If I made fun of snails for being snails, and snails were at the same level as a hominid, I am sure they would be just as outraged by a comic involving the salting of snails - killing thousands of them at a time. Of course you don't care, because the situation isn't real, but even if it was real I doubt you would care. What if an alien species made fun of us, made fun of what we do, and made fun of wiping half of us out in their media. You'd care, you'd be mad, but wait a minute - you didn't give a damn about the snails or what happened to them!

It is all the same, and I believe because it is all speech is protected regardless of what it contains unless it is personal attacks or slander on any one individual private citizen.

Jackuul, Apr 12, 2007 IP
  20. samantha pia

samantha pia Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    for once we agree on something.
    i got a death threat for saying "i have a hatred for Islam" :eek:

you can deny the Holocaust all you wish, we know you supported Hitler in ww2 we seen 1st hand the evidence, the survivors, and you just trying to deny the facts, proves your stupidity above all else. you are free to use free speech here, if that makes you feel better.
    just dont be surprised when people call you stupid for denying the facts.

yea i guess they need 2 - 1 to win, they cant fight fair now can they? we have seen this time and time again :D

samantha pia, Apr 12, 2007 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.