1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

D you really enjoy promoting Clickbank products?

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by nikvn, Dec 3, 2009.

1. nikvn

nikvn Active Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks for your comment.I don't think that those vendors who promise magical solutions to health problems give any support to customers.

nikvn, Dec 4, 2009 IP
  2. Ripped

Ripped Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Yes, the thing that sucks about IM is that you have to sit alone on the PC a lot. Not very social. The loneliness sucks. I agree with you on that.

Few months ago, I got a nice big office with a couple of buddies that also do IM, and that's where I do most of my work now. We've got a big professional office, 40" HD TV, an XBOX 360, it's much more fun than sitting home alone at the PC all day. It's much better now, much more social and fun.

Ripped, Dec 4, 2009 IP
  3. Dan Bainbridge

Dan Bainbridge Active Member

Best Answers:
    OMG! This sounds like a plan! I miss real people, even the common bond you get with people from disliking working somewhere I miss in a way :) I want to implement this office idea!

Dan Bainbridge, Dec 4, 2009 IP
  4. simmo125

simmo125 Peon

Best Answers:
    Took me a while to make my first sale on clickbank and i was beginning to think its all wasted time, But the rush i got when i seen the sale report helped me re-invent new stratagies which has now turned out to be totally worth it!

simmo125, Dec 4, 2009 IP
  5. evelinawilliams007

evelinawilliams007 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    I agree.

The worst thing is being alone all day long. Well that's just the beginning. A nice office should ramp things up, especially if you're with your buddies. It's a tough change and it would take a bit of time for me to change the ol' habits and avoid being distracted with 8 folks in my office..

But things can definitely be managed.

Al.

evelinawilliams007, Dec 4, 2009 IP
  6. onlinemoniez

onlinemoniez Peon

Best Answers:
    Damn, that sounds nice.

I don't think I could do that unless I had a wildly successful product like Magni and wasn't too neurotic about my sources of income. I don't let anyone know how I make money, even my closest friends. All my parents know is that I somehow work online. I'm not letting anyone get their hands on my money tree seeds. :D Is that a bit insane? Yep. But I also don't feel like explaining what the hell IM is, either.

onlinemoniez, Dec 4, 2009 IP
  7. evelinawilliams007

evelinawilliams007 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    @Onlinemoniez

Not to offense you or anything, it's your choice.

But you're being a bit paranoiac, simply because being an internet marketer is just like being a surgeon. It's still a job and a damn tough one, however enjoyable at some point. (Not speaking about the FBI agents, those don't need too much exposure) ..

There's certain people that will eventually notice you've got a nice new car, or even some jewelry or some expensive clothing and I'm more than convinced they will ask you what you're doing for a living and there's no point in lying.

Al.

evelinawilliams007, Dec 4, 2009 IP
  8. tibor28

tibor28 Peon

Best Answers:
    To be honest I dont really enjoy selling cb products. I am very succesful in 1 niche, for which I dont enjoy creating content though. Its surprising I do well in this niche even though I dont know much about it and I strugled to make a sale in niches in which I am interested. That makes my work even harder and more boring.

I also think that working as an affiliate becomes really repetitive after a while. You do the same things over and over again.

Thats why my goal in the next 2-3 months is to make $1000-$2000 as an affiliate and then pay these money for development of my own product. I would love to become a vendor.

It definitely is hard work too but it seems much more exciting and personal. Instead of writing the same content over and over everyday like a robot you send emails to potential affiliates, website owners in your niche, recruit affiliates on forums etc. And then the beautiful feeling that you go to bed and wake up in the morning to find new sales without doing any work at all (considering you have quality affiliates of course). At least thats how I imagine it :p

tibor28, Dec 4, 2009 IP
  9. Okenyon

Okenyon Banned

Best Answers:
    i do but it can be hard to find the time!

Okenyon, Dec 4, 2009 IP
  10. cybella28

cybella28 Peon

Best Answers:
    The way I see it is like this. Writing, designing and promoting products for clickbank beats doing the typical 9.5

cybella28, Dec 4, 2009 IP
  11. Ripped

Ripped Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    The office is a really good working environment. It feels much better working in the optimal condition. Furthermore, it's just different having an office and driving to work everyday, people take you more serious, you feel like a boss :) . Sitting home at the PC all day, now you can say 'I'm at my office, working' :D .
    We're 3 guys at my office and get along great, so we have fun working together.

Well an office doesn't necessarily have to be an expensive investment. Just find a couple of friends that need some office space, and find an office space for rent. It should set you back 100-200$ per month each including rent and bills.

However, you don't have to have an office. Even if you work a lot from home and make cash, you'll have much more free time than an average 9-5 worker. You can go out whenever you want, work whenever you want, and do whatever you want basically. So you could go out and socialize whenever you want, you're not tied to certain working hours and to an angry boss

I know what you mean, I felt the same way. Noone would take my online marketing serious when I was starting out. Everybody was telling me to get a "real job". Where I live, a real job pays you around 400$-500$ per month, and I just didn't want to settle for that.

It was really difficult to explain what I was doing when I said I'm working online and people weren't too positive about my new job. Soon, when they started seeing make some serious cash, and drive some very expensive cars, they realized that this is something really serious, they changed their attitude and encouraged me to keep on working.

Ripped, Dec 4, 2009 IP