1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Déjà Vu

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by phplduser, Jul 31, 2017.

Has this happened to you? I've experienced it a few times, Freaks me out.

J

phplduser, Jul 31, 2017 IP
  2. jrbiz

jrbiz Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    For many years, I was a road warrior travelling mostly around North America. This involved getting on a plane, landing, getting into a rental car and driving to meetings around the countryside. These days, I cannot tell you how many times I come to an intersection or a neighborhood, or a business area that I have never been to that looks exactly like somewhere that I have been before. I immediately get the feeling that not only have I been there before, but that if I take a left or a right or whatever, I will get to where I want to be. Rarely works, of course, because I am remembering somewhere else (perhaps thousands of miles away) but it does fall under the "deja vu" heading.

jrbiz, Aug 1, 2017 IP
  3. Spoiltdiva

Spoiltdiva Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    Not sure if this falls under the category of deja vu but......There have been many times that I have dreamed about a place or location that I have never been to or seen before. Then 6 months or a year later...there it is! It's uncanny and creepy all at the same time. I have no explanation as to why this has happened.

Spoiltdiva, Aug 1, 2017 IP
  4. phplduser

phplduser Member

Best Answers:
    Hi Jrbiz,
    As i started to read your reply, 'Mad Max' came to my mind! Anyway, maybe we have been to places we never took to much notice of until the second time and you wonder if or are sure you have been there but can't remember for sure, Who know's.

It's strange because when you think, I've been here or have experienced this before and it's then sometimes you remember it was in a dream.

J

phplduser, Aug 8, 2017 IP
    jrbiz likes this.