1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

CVV2 field is dropping 0 from the web interface

Discussion in 'Optigold ISP' started by JenS, Oct 3, 2006.

One of our customers updated their recurring credit card payment through the web interface. Their CVV2 number was 024. When their credit card was processed this month they received a decline notice. They were a bit confused since they just updated their card at the end of September. When I checked their account their CVV2 number was listed as 24 instead of 024. To see the error for myself I logged into their customer web interface, updated the credit card CVV2 number as 024. Sure enough, the zero was dropped after I hit update. I was able to update and charge the card through filemaker however that doesnt do me much good from an automation standpoint. I am using Optigold version 3.35, default web files and the credit card is a Visa. Has this been fixed in another version or any plans for a future fix?

Thanks

JenS, Oct 3, 2006 IP
  2. digitalpoint

digitalpoint Overlord of no one Staff

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    It has been fixed for 3.3.9.

digitalpoint, Oct 16, 2006 IP
  3. JenS

JenS Peon

Best Answers:
    Any idea when 3.3.9 fix will be released? I am getting some flack from customers who have updated their info but then get a decline notice since the 0 is dropped from the CVV.

JenS, Jan 19, 2007 IP
  4. kirby009

kirby009 Peon

Best Answers:
    the 0 is sometime not notice by the computer.

kirby009, Jun 12, 2007 IP