1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

CVV information storage.

Discussion in 'Optigold ISP' started by carock, Jun 21, 2005.

According to Mastercard, Visa and American Express, the CVV information is not supposed to be stored anywhere.

We are in process of getting compliant with these security measures, and I need to know if there's a shortcut to searching that field to see if it's anything other than blank.

I tried >= and it complains I don't have priveledges to edit the field. It does accept == though, and I can see that I have about 65 accounts out of 1900+ with information in that field.

Amex also lists a requirement to never store magnetic stripe data either, and in one account I noticed the "Extra Info" button by the CC stuff has a swipe data field, you may need to do somethign with that too. I don't have a swiper, so I know there's nothing in there in my database.

Thanks,
    Chuck

carock, Jun 21, 2005 IP
  2. digitalpoint

digitalpoint Overlord of no one Staff

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Search for blank (with just an equal sign), then go to Scripts and do a "Find Omitted" to reverse your found set. You can also use the Replace function to simply replace all customers with a blank value.

digitalpoint, Jun 21, 2005 IP
  3. carock

carock Peon

Best Answers:
    Sweet!

Thank you very much.

carock, Jun 21, 2005 IP