1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Customizing Vbulletin CMS

Discussion in 'vBulletin' started by error47, May 18, 2012.

Has anyone here had any experience with Vbulletin's CMS system? I don't really like the way it looks and I'm trying to customize they way it looks, the custom theme I got is not helping. So can anyone point me in the right direction?

error47, May 18, 2012 IP
  2. mustangjunkies

mustangjunkies Peon

Best Answers:
    It depends on what you are looking to do. Custom blocks that you plug into the existing framework, or custom layouts entirely like a new grid? Grids are much more of a PITA than customizing blocks and their content IMO.

For look/design you really need to make sure the style you're using supports CMS, and has that look you want to begin with. Helps a lot to be somewhat close to the goal and tweak from there opposed to just starting from scratch. CompleteVB has some great styles and are reasonable, and they come with everything for CMS, etc. so you get something that looks uniform and is a good starting point. Just my 2c.

mustangjunkies, May 25, 2012 IP
  3. ItMakesCents

ItMakesCents Peon

Best Answers:
    If you're talking about layouts, then the grids are a great thing to learn. Not that difficult, either.

ItMakesCents, Aug 15, 2012 IP
  4. ProFDesigns

ProFDesigns Active Member

Best Answers:
    Yea working with CMS vB isn't too difficult to be honest. Keep playing with it and you'll get the hand of it easily!

ProFDesigns, Aug 19, 2012 IP
  5. popcool

popcool Peon

Best Answers:
    is this CMS better than forum in SEO ?

popcool, Oct 23, 2012 IP