1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Customizable Complete Website Package PHP/MySQL Application

Discussion in 'PHP' started by InnovativeWebNola, Mar 28, 2007.

I'm looking for PHP/MySQL applications/scripts that do any of the following to automate the setup of a website for an end user:

1) Allows users to register any domain name (after checking to see if the domain is available). If users have an existing domain name, allows for domain transfers with the proper authorization.

2) Automatically creates a new hosting account through a WHM/cPanel reseller hosting account, and attaches the previously registered domain name to the hosting account.

3) Allows creation of a dynamically-generated website based on user photo image & logo image upload, inputted copy such as business name etc, and they select one out of several pre-designed templates for the website. All customized information here including template selection can be changed at any time by the user in a user administration area. Users can also send changes requests for billing because billing will handled by a separate system.

If you know of anything that does any of these things, please let me know. I am willing to pay for your coding services if you think you have exactly what I need or you think that you can do this!

InnovativeWebNola, Mar 28, 2007 IP