1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Customer Retention Tool Feedback

Discussion in 'eCommerce' started by reconnect, Jul 12, 2017.

Hi everyone!

My name is Maxim and my team and I are working these days on Reconnect (get-reconnect.com) — an exciting customer retention tool designed for online merchants.

Reconnect sends emails to customers after 30, 90 and 180 days, helping you retain customers, keeping them engaged and getting them back to your store.

Here is how Reconnect works:

We're currently reaching out to merchants like you collecting feedback about the tool, so I would really appreciate your feedback.

So post your comments below [​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 12, 2017
    reconnect, Jul 12, 2017 IP
  2. debbie hansen

debbie hansen Member

Best Answers:
    Hi Maxim,

This could be a very helpful tool. You should draw a line about: most sites also have newsletters that send/subscribe automatically upon customer signing up. Through automatic subscription, older users can be reminded through promos/offer sent via newsletters. In addition, I can also sense that your biggest competitor would be Google and Facebook remarketing campaigns. Through the different platform, advertisers are also allow to remarket the products for the visitors in the last 30, 60 or more days.

I hope you can see this as opportunity/challenge how will your tool stand out more and becomes the number 1 option for ecommerce and drop ship business owners.

debbie hansen, Jul 13, 2017 IP