1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Customer Image Upload + Preview Script Needed for Online Canvas Print Site

Discussion in 'eCommerce' started by savavoom, Sep 30, 2009.

Hello all,

I've been scouring the web for a solution to my problem.

Basically I need an upload script with preview which I can incorporate into a shopping cart.

I need this for a Canvas Printing site I'm building, where the customer can have their photos printed onto canvas.

So I need the script to send the files to me while at the same time having a preview function and then follow on and integrate with my shopping cart.

I have also yet to choose a shopping cart platform until I find a script or software which can do what I need.

There are a few sites with some advanced software which I'd like to use such as:

http://www.canvas4life.com - they have a really good upload and preview solution where the user can select different styles (i.e. black and white, sepia etc) and the preview adjusts to what the user selects.

The same sort of thing is done on another site:

http://www.bagsoflove.co.uk/store/cart/addtocart.aspx?productid=53

If you upload a picture you'll be able to see what I mean.

Does anyone know of any software which can allow me to do this?

I don't just want a simple upload button, I want the user to be able to see what their photo is going to look like on canvas and be able to select different variables like the sites above both have.

Any ideas?

I've searched but can't find anything other than some basic upload scripts.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Also any help with choosing a suitable shopping cart to integrate this with would also be a big help!

Thanks in advance,

Robbie

savavoom, Sep 30, 2009 IP
  2. extra prints

extra prints Peon

Best Answers:
    I had a lot of trouble sourcing someone for my own canvas printing site extraprints dot com so I figured it out myself.

I used php and imagick.

Is this the sort of thing you were looking for

Sam

extra prints, Oct 28, 2010 IP