1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

customer follow up emails, mail chimp or camapaign monitor?

Discussion in 'eCommerce' started by heftzwecke, Mar 15, 2017.

Mail chimp and campaign monitor have similar pricing (I don't want to spend more), but which one is the better one for automatted times follow up emails? What other features does distinguish the two?

heftzwecke, Mar 15, 2017 IP
  2. MaxGoodman

MaxGoodman Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I've admittedly only used MailChimp but I like it a lot. The templates are pretty good and easy to read, and I love the 'abandoned cart' feature (it actually works, surprisingly!) and it gives you a lot of good analytics to go through.

MaxGoodman, Mar 17, 2017 IP
  3. heftzwecke

heftzwecke Member

Best Answers:
    I actuallly started that with mailchimp. It is easy to use, however they cannot write - they just don't get it how to write tho how-to. It is written like something of the tax department.

heftzwecke, Mar 17, 2017 IP
  4. MaxGoodman

MaxGoodman Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hah, yeah, I've noticed a lot of companies tend to get a little too excited about their product and don't do a lot of proofreading or fleshing-out of their documentation. A few places I worked for had to turn to external third-party sources for MailChimp support like these two: https://torquemag.io/2015/07/beginners-guide-using-mailchimp-email-marketing/ https://www.lynda.com/MailChimp-training-tutorials/2790-0.html

MaxGoodman, Mar 20, 2017 IP
  5. heftzwecke

heftzwecke Member

Best Answers:
    It is always funny how they explaint step by step what to do instead of explaining what it is good for. In most cases you have a problem and search for the right tool. Once you've translated that in one of these fancy words you figure out yourself how it goes but you did spend too lomng to figure out which tool.

heftzwecke, Mar 20, 2017 IP
  6. TangoCash

TangoCash Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    > Mail chimp and campaign monitor ...

Why only these two? We use Convead for trigger emails and happy with it. Pricing starts from $10.

TangoCash, May 17, 2017 IP
  7. NCorp

NCorp Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I use MailChimp. Automation is easy to set up, use templates to get emails created quickly, and great statistics for mail engagement.

NCorp, May 21, 2017 IP