1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Custom WEB 2.0 Blogs Creation Service at Cheap Rates With Quality Ensured.

Discussion in 'Services' started by sifar6484, Jun 5, 2012.

As the title says we provide custom quality web 2.0 blogs creation service.

What we provide exactly:

• We create these blogs using fresh email ids,on unique ip address and can add pics or videos if provided.
    • We choose attractive free templates that are available for the particular web 2.0 property.
    • We have a list of tested Web 2.0 properties on which your blogs won't get removed which happens on others web 2.0 properties and your blogs
      stays alive forever.Can show samples of old web 2 blogs where they are still live.
    • We can add up to 3 anchor text links to each web 2 blog created.
    • We can use keyword similar names or any particular names defined by you as blog address.
    • We have the best spinner to spin the article and post them on different web 2 blogs.
      (Note: In order to gain quality web 2 blogs.You should provide one unique copyscape pass article so that your created web 2 blogs looks unique and we can spun and be used on other web 2 blogs as that make it look unique).
    • We have a team and can handle larger projects and can provide for long term.
    • We charge 60 cents for each web 2 blog created.The Web 2 properties include wordpress.com,squidoo,multiply,tumblr,weebly,livejournal..etc.

Optional: Many of my clients have different requirements some do not want to add anchor text links,some ask to create random blogs..etc.We can
    create these web 2 blogs in a way you want them and the price and quality remains same for any requirement.

Just 60 cents for each quality web 2 blog of your own.

For Samples of my recent works and more details of this service.Please contact me.I will get you back as soon as possible.

sifar6484, Jun 5, 2012 IP
  2. digitalfriends

digitalfriends Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    how many samples you are providing? what details i should send? :D

digitalfriends, Jun 6, 2012 IP
  3. sifar6484

sifar6484 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    sent you details

sifar6484, Jun 6, 2012 IP
  4. bigcaveman

bigcaveman Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I am interested in your service. Can you PM me your email address or a way to contact you?

bigcaveman, Aug 21, 2012 IP