1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying Custom PSD For New SEO & Website Management Site

Discussion in 'Design' started by SystemOAD, Feb 25, 2014.

Hi,

I recently left my job and so am starting up on my own (ya I hope lol). I'm going to stick at what I've been doing very well for the past 5-7 years, have the packages etc all sorted, bought my new domain but now need a website designing as I'm not a designer!

So if people could please give me some quotes for designing a site (psd only as I will be coding it myself) that would be great, and please only give the quote if you can start the work right away as I need to get this all up and running within a week or sooner if possible...

What I will need from you is a well thought out design that's going to make people want to interact with the site and contact me for quotes along with full details on what my services can do for them specifically. (For example, the site will have details of what each service entails, but pricing and specific seo takes and website management/maintenance tasks will differ per site, so these are what people will need to contact me for).

The site should consist of a few pages (homepage, services page's', about, portfolio and contact) - at the moment that should be all that's needed, so please consider this when quoting as you may need to design a couple of different pages?

For colours etc, I really doing know, so please give your ideas and suggestions for something that's going to make people feel at home and trust the site... I will also need a logo for the site as I don't have one yet.

Please keep in mind, this is a new startup company and I've just left my job last week, so budget is important, but so is quality! I'm happy to come to an agreement to pay more once work picks up (and it will pick up as I know a lot of people in the industry :))

If you need any more details, or I have missed anything out, please ask in this thread so I can post them here for everyone to see...

Many thanks,
    Nathaniel

P.S. the new site is www.nbtechnology.co.uk if you need those details for the logo? Also I have a temp portfolio setup at www.nbtechnology.co.uk/portfolio/ - I would like to keep a similar layout for the portfolio - IE image and content how it is on that page now, as its on a script - but the colour and design etc can be changed.

SystemOAD, Feb 25, 2014 IP
  2. syedqurat

syedqurat Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Send me you skype please.

syedqurat, Feb 25, 2014 IP
  3. Vagz

Vagz Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0

Vagz, Feb 25, 2014 IP
  4. Iconiplex

Iconiplex Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    As far as just a PSD, we can certainly have this done for you within a week of starting. Feel free to reach out directly.
    E-mail:
    Skype/AIM: artizhay

Iconiplex, Feb 25, 2014 IP
  5. SystemOAD

SystemOAD Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    As Seller:
    100% - 1
    As Buyer:
    66.7% - 1
    Thank you all for the contacts here and via messages.

This job is now taken, thank you all for your time :)

SystemOAD, Feb 26, 2014 IP